Paid Media Specialist
|Remuneration:||negotiable basic salary |
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Are you an experienced and skilled digital media marketer?
A result-driven, problem-solving analytical thinker who constantly strives to optimise and create ROI, no matter if it’s selling products or generating leads?
Then we’re looking for you!
Magnetic Creative, an award-winning international agency with offices in Knysna and the USA, is seeking a qualified and experienced paid media specialist.
We are a branding and human-engagement agency that not only helps companies to find their True North, but our people too.
We don't operate in boxes and we don't expect you to either. What's expected from you is to do what you love, love what you do and keep striving for better.
The right candidate will need to do more than just manage online ads across various platforms. He/she’ll be responsible for ensuring paid media projects are successfully planned with the rest of the digital marketing team, taking lead by executing on strategies and providing actionable insights on how to improve performance and increase efficiency.Key requirements:
Experience and qualifications:
- Develop, execute, and optimize cutting-edge digital campaigns from conception to launch
- Work cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals across the organization
- Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders
- Define, measure, and evaluate relevant paid media KPIs
- Build out media buys for various ad platforms and oversee the day-to-day execution of paid media
- Oversee and manage overall paid media budget
- Conduct in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping and audience targeting
- Data and analytics monitoring and reporting
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
- 3-5 years’ experience in required fields
- Experience working in a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) role with Paid Advertising experience (Google Ads, Analytics, Tag Manager, etc. Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, YouTube, Remarketing, Display Ads, conversion tracking, etc)
- Marketing communications-related qualification
- All the necessary paid media qualifications/certificates
- Data analytics and HubSpot (or CRM) knowledge are a huge bonus
We offer a market-related salary.
At Mag you’ll get the unique opportunity to work with a diverse group of talented individuals on local and international brands from our offices in the scenic Garden Route, all the while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
If you’re a committed individual with a positive attitude, a self-starter that functions well under pressure in a team environment; and are looking for a new adventure then we’d like to hear from you.
Come find your True North.
Magnetic Creative is a global branding + human engagement agency. We exist to discover True North for companies. We humanize brands and create meaningful interactions with audiences around the world that truly connect with people. Turning stories into conversations, impressions into relationships and campaigns into results. Using technology to our advantage, we build more intelligent brand experiences for our clients.
Where Ideas Attract.
Posted on 24 Nov 14:03, Closing date 23 Jan