|Remuneration:||negotiable cost-to-company |
|Benefits:||Data, Travel, Cell Allowance|
|Remote work:||Remote work allowed optional|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Black Snow Africa|
We’re looking for an energetic, dynamic and confident SEO/SEM manager
to support our team, working alongside our management team to help turn our client’s business into real results for both brand and their revenue.In short: data-driven digital marketing, marketing automation, inbound and outbound personalisation (ABM)
You’ll be crafting ABM strategies on Monday, managing inbound marketing campaigns on Tuesday, performing SEO and SEM audits on Wednesday, and building dynamic scorecards and buying media on Thursday, diving into analytical data on a Friday, ultimately responsible for the smooth running of our clients' accounts.
We are looking for a senior strategist who will work with our key clients to strategise, plan and execute.
About the role:
- Data-driven, personalised campaigns
- Engaging multi-channel communications
- Multi-touch, multi-channel customer journeys
- Synchronised and aligned outreach and inbound campaigns across marketing and business development
- Analyse and prepare reports on campaign effectiveness
The role requires a digitally savvy, innovator, a trendsetter, and a progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of a client business and drive growth opportunities. The person we are looking for is dynamic, profit-driven, strategically-minded + digital, experienced, connected, great fun and able to sell at the highest level.What we do:
We get hired to create results-driven digital demand generation strategies, our deep understanding of business sales, marketing, channel and customer success.
We help B2B (70%) and well as B2C (30%) of companies create, operate and scale effective digital demand generation strategies that encompass lead generation, nurturing and sales engagement to drive business results and ultimately revenue.Targeted clients we love:
Over the years we've built our strength and positioning in the technology (ITC), software (SAAS) and financial service-based environment. We're aiming to grow our client base in these environments specifically internationally.Working environment:
We’re a fully remote team of passionate, smart, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across Gauteng. Working remotely helps us each get closer to achieving what we want out of life.
Every “morning” we check in on teams and open up our work tools on the schedule that fits our lives best. We communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work and accountability for our customers and required allocations.Requirements:
In order to succeed you will need to demonstrate previous results and the impact you achieved with client to their business.
- South African citizen
- Minimum of a degree, diploma or equivalent in digital marketing
- Minimum of three± years running data-driven digital campaigns (SEO/SEM)
- Strategy experience (Business process-oriented thinking)
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing
- Research and writing skills are essential
- Ability to very effectively communicate agency capabilities and brand personality to prospect
- Cost-to-company (negotiable depending on experience)
- A hands-on and professional approach with both clients and team members
- Highly attentive to detail - you are a "well-organised" freak
- Prepared to work late (if needed) go the extra mile!
- Must be able to perform under pressure and deliver on fixed timelines
- Must have excellent ability to work with people within cross functional teams
- Must have strong networking, facilitation and negotiation skills
- A strategic and business thinker who is confident, self-motivated, articulate and practical.
Have you advised on, used or implemented any of the following tools?
Specialist Digital Marketing Agency in South Africa, over 15 years of Digital Marketing experience in Social Media Marketing, SEO and Lead Generation Marketing Services.
Posted on 24 Nov 09:28, Closing date 22 Jan