Midweight Digital Account Manager
|Benefits:||Great Company, Endless Coffee and Foosball|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Craighall Park|
Are you a digital account manager with at least 3 -5 years’ experience at a digital marketing agency? Then we’ve got a great new opportunity for you at our results-driven digital marketing agency.
As a digital account manager you will work closely with our team to ensure we surpass our clients goals and maintain a great customer experience. You will be able to suggest forward-thinking ideas to promote our brand and work closely with your clients to understand their needs. Excellent communication abilities and negotiation and multi-tasking skills are a must.
With your eye for detail, you will project manage all client work from brief to internal quality review to reporting, ensuring that we are on budget and time. You will maintain current client relationships, execute client requirements, strategise, pitch, and assist with bringing in new business.
The candidate we are looking for should have excellent digital marketing knowledge, which includes the social, SEM and development sphere, excellent project management and time management skills, and portray stellar communication skills. Responsibilities:
- Assist with creating a vision for clients
- Assist with the management and implementation of client brand strategy and activities
- Accountability for the successful planning, implementation, delivery of campaigns/briefs/projects & reporting with the team according to required timelines
- Ensure you contribute to, understand and support the digital strategies of clients on behalf of the brand
- Manage client communication timeously, including sharing feedback internally and briefing all work through the company software & systems
- Serve as primary day-to-day liaison with assigned clients and maintain positive ongoing relationships
- Oversee and mentor more junior account managers – ensuring overseeing their projects and work
- Ensure the budget is managed carefully and that all due diligence measures are followed to complete work on time and on brief within the budget
- Ensure all measurable efforts are reported back to clients after a careful review and analysis by yourself
- Ensure all client KPIs are met and monitor this on an ongoing basis
- Develop process flows and refine systems for continuous improvement as required
- Develop new business and clients and identify opportunities to upsell to clients
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while interfacing with different internal and external contacts
- Drive efficiency and best practice in the account management department
- Create or implement best-practice methodologies for account management
- Assist individuals with proficiency in analytics and data
Please ensure you submit a cover letter with your CV detailing why you are the best candidate for the position.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Three to five years of experience as an account manager in a digital marketing agency
- Proven experience in reporting on digital marketing metrics
- Proven experience in managing and understanding website builds and WordPress builds/maintenance
- Proven experience in understanding digital marketing eco-systems, including lingo, metrics, audiences and best practice
- Familiarity with sales performance metrics
- Strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills
Should you not hear back from us within five weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
We are a ground-breaking digital company re-imagining what the world believes to be mobile and digital marketing. Our team is comprised of a bunch of overachieving perfectionists who will stop at nothing to deliver only the best and nothing less.
Posted on 16 Aug 10:03, Closing date 15 Oct