Paid Media Manager - Search
Incubeta is an award-winning digital marketing agency with over 14 years of experience in delivering global campaigns with granular localised targeting. We have an exciting opportunity for a paid media manager with a passion and ability to manage various brands or campaigns. The ideal candidate will be an innovative, creative, independent thinker, with a passion for digital advertising, who will add value to our client service team, with strong project management and people skills.
We are looking for an internet-savvy individual with sound knowledge of the digital advertising industry to fill this position.
The main role of the paid media manager is to implement and optimise search advertising campaigns across various platforms. They are responsible for campaign optimization, analysis and reporting and also act as a technical contact between account managers, clients and creative agencies. paid media managers must therefore be able to communicate effectively and manage internal and external client expectations.Eessentila requirements:
Paid media manager responsibilities would include (Search):
- Experience in running, implementing and managing Google Ads campaigns ( Microsoft Ads, Apple Search and Search Ads 360 campaigns advantageous)
- Experience in implementing and managing re-marketing and shopping campaigns is advantageous
- Experience with setup and testing of tracking requirements of online campaigns
- Knowledge of PPC Search best practices and optimization techniques
- Pre-launch brief and strategy discussion.
- Keyword research, client research, competitive landscape analysis
- Overall account creation and set up
- Ongoing optimisation and strategic feedback
- Performance - ensure campaign targets are met (e.g. CPA / ROAS)
- Client and internal reporting for both operational & invoicing purposes
- Training and development
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office essential - intermediate to advanced Excel)
- Internet savvy and passionate
- Highly organised with an eye for detail
- Able to work very accurately with numbers
- Able to work on own initiative, prioritize workload and juggle multiple tasks
- Excellent administrative, communication and time management skills
- Good command of both written and verbal English
- Minimum of two years digital/campaign management experience
Key competencies and work ethic
- Experience managing display (GDN/YouTube/Smart Display) campaigns
- GMP Stack knowledge/experience (in particular SA360)
- Facebook business manager/Twitter/Criteo knowledge/experience
- Experience running eCommerce / Retail campaigns
- Good knowledge of Digital Marketing Landscape
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please send your CV and cover letter to moc.atebucni@astnelat. Please take note that if you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying, you should consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal and display professional and exemplary behaviour at all times
- Specialised knowledge - have worked in a serious, thoughtful and sustained way to master the specialised knowledge needed to succeed in their fields; and that they keep this knowledge up-to-date so that they can continue to deliver the best work possible.
- Competency - Professionals get the job done. They're reliable, and they keep their promises. If circumstances arise that prevent them from delivering on their promises, they manage expectations upfront, and they do their best to make the situation right. Professionals don't make excuses but focus on finding solutions.
- Displays honesty and integrity at all times
- Be accountable for their actions even when making mistakes
- They exhibit a high degree of emotional intelligence (EI) by considering the emotions and needs of others, and they don't let a bad day impact how they interact with colleagues or clients.
- Display strong interpersonal skills. Ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues; display a strong team spirit.
- Maintain the highest standards of delivery, productivity and effectiveness at all times
- Organised and detail-oriented
- Be approachable and open to constructive feedback
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to prioritize a high volume of projects simultaneously in a fast-paced unpredictable environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- This includes but is not limited to taking decisions independently while staying within the company guidelines; Proactive attitude; staying self-motivated; being self-reliant; continuous self-development without expecting to be taken by the hand.
- Display a hunger for knowledge and a willingness to learn for any situation
- Respect, appreciate and contribution towards decision making
- Self-motivated and driven individual with strong integrity
- Very diligent – staying on top of the details and understanding how they fit into the big picture
Posted on 08 Aug 09:12, Closing date 7 Oct