Junior Community Manager
Junior community manager
|Remuneration:||R8500 - R10000 per month basic salary |
- Brand Influence
Looking for an exciting opportunity to start working in the digital space of influencer marketing? Then this is for you!??
The Brand Influence team who manage two influencer platforms Beauty Bulletin www.beautybulletin.com
and Brand Advisor www.brandadvisor.co.za
are looking for a dynamic, digitally savvy, systems orientated and self-driven junior community manager who is based in Cape Town. If you can make a conversation go viral then this may be for you.
Are you a sensational digital community manager who has excellent communication skills, a passion for word of mouth and highly organisational? Then this is an exciting opportunity to start working in the digital space of influencer marketing and join the team.
This role includes understanding the strategic needs of our clients’ brands, creating inspiring influencer briefs, selecting perfectly matched trial teams and driving projects into authentic, viral conversations by engaging with our audiences and influencers on all social platforms. Attention to detail and strong administration skills are essential.About the company:
Brand Influence www.brandinfluence.co.za
is a dynamic social media marketing agency specialising in influencer marketing. We have been leaders in the influencer space for over 11 years and focus on mass sampling projects with micro and nano influencers.
- Interpreting client briefs into influencer-driven communication solutions
- Selecting targeted influencer trial teams for each project
- Liaising and engaging with community members, advisors and influencers on a daily basis - emailing and phoning. Confidence on the phone is a must.
- Ongoing engagement on all Influencer social content (retweets, likes, shares, comments, conversations, managing inquiries, moderating and responding to fans and followers, etc.)
- Downloading all influencer content and statistics
- Assisting with creating final reports from social media and community.
- Assisting with growing the community and researching nano to micro-influencers.
- Formal marketing/PR/English qualifications.
- Excellent proofing and writing skills.
- Very PC and digitally literate.
- Attention to detail.
- Very organised with a systematic approachability to keep track of workflow.
- Excellent spoken English.
- Must be able to work independently and quickly.
- An outgoing, engaging and confident ‘people person’.
- A strong team player
- Strong at planning and time management.
- A passion for understanding of influencer marketing, millennials, gen z, social commerce and social media trends.
- A disciplined personality with an eye for detail and an ability to meet (and juggle) deadlines.
- Knowledge of social media reporting.
- Knowledge of SEO.
- Experience using Hashtracking
Brand Influence is a dynamic social media marketing agency specialising in influencer marketing and e-commerce. We have been leaders in the influencer space for over 10 years and focus on mass sampling projects with micro and nano influencers.Remuneration:
R8,500 - R10,000 CTC per month Location:
Cape Town, Granger BayEducation level:
ContractCompany: Brand Influence
Brand Influence www.brandinfluence.co.za is a dynamic social media marketing agency specialising in influencer marketing. We have been leaders in the influencer space for over 11 years and focus on mass sampling projects with micro and nano influencers.
Posted on 04 Aug 14:21, Closing date 3 Oct