Senior Content Manager
|Benefits:||Medical aid, Pension, etc.|
|Location:||Cape Town, Stellenbosch|
Job descriptionThe role
To succeed in this role, you are able to construct editorial calendars, edit both long- and short-form copy and bring the narratives and stories of our market-leading solutions to life. You understand how to write for various personas, deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, and simplify and translate complex technical concepts. You understand the importance of SEO research and optimization to attract quality customers and boost brand awareness.Responsibilities
As senior content manager, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Working with the Product and Communications and team to write and edit formal marketing and sales material such as press releases, product brochures, solution sheets, white papers, and case studies.
- Work with the Growth Marketing Lead to generate globally appropriate, high-quality content for various stages of the sales funnel, and in various formats, including webinars, whitepapers, e-books, research reports, case studies, blog posts, landing pages, email campaigns, articles, etc.
- Researching and writing original content for external parties like Entersekt’s regional public relations partners, industry publications, and partner organizations.
- Conducting interviews and ghost writing for company executives and subject matter experts.
- Collaborating with stakeholders across the various departments in the organization including Communications, Design, Product, Growth Marketing, and Account Management to ensure key messages are aligned with client experience.
- Managing the content creation and distribution process for each asset you work on from start to finish, including contributing to the creation and maintenance of the content calendar.
- Generating fresh concepts and compelling stories to present at executive briefings, tradeshows, conferences, webinars, podcasts and analyst calls.
- Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies) as input to generate content.
- Providing editorial and content support to cross-functional partners across the marketing organization.
- Conducting simple keyword research and using SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Ensuring that the Entersekt voice and tone is consistently applied to achieve accuracy, relevancy, quality, and purpose across all written content.
Sskills and experience
Successful candidates for the senior writer and editor role will generally possess the following qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in English/journalism/publishing/linguistics or similar.
- A further qualification or experience in content marketing and SEO.
- Eight+ years of relevant, recent working experience in B2B marketing within the tech/fintech space.
- Proven experience editing various documents and content with a focus on consistency and adherence to voice and tone guidelines.
- Superior writing, editing, and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to convey and simplify specialist domain and technical knowledge to a business audience.
- Demonstrative experience in creating content for digital marketing materials such as e-books, blog posts, case studies, videos, infographics, and emails.
- Familiarity with digital marketing metrics.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally to develop and influence content generation.
- Should be an expert storyteller to craft and deliver messages.
- Ability to grasp new and complex technical concepts quickly.
- Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously and effectively manage time and priorities.
- Ability to be adapt and perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter who can independently implement ideas, following the process from inception to execution and evaluation.
- Good listener and critical thinker.
- Highly organised and able to prioritize effectively.
- Able to build close relationships in a remote environment.
- Detail orientated.
- Positive attitude.
- Open to constructive feedback.
- A creative problem solver.
- Excellent presentations skills
Founded over 11 years ago, with more recent investments from Accel-KKR, Entersekt is a leader in mobile authentication, mobile app security, and payments enablement technology, offering highly scalable products with a track record of success across multiple continents.
Entersekt enables secure digital transactions for leading financial institutions globally. We exist to create a world where everyone can transact digitally without fear or compromise. Protecting the digital transactions of over 67 million active users on our platform, with over 60 registered patents that recognizes innovation in digital security, payments, and user experience. Entersekt offers their customers’ frictionless authentication and digital payments experiences. Entersekt has invested in, and created, a diverse product portfolio that positions the company well to execute on its expansion in North America and European markets.
Posted on 05 Jul 18:07, Closing date 3 Sep