Senior Data Analyst
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
Job descriptionOverview of job description
As a senior data analyst, you specialise in data analysis, owning client relationships and delivering business-focused insights and data projects. You may not always implement the data solution but will drive the client’s digital maturity and innovation while acting as a mentor to the rest of the team. You are a SQL expert comfortable with both technical and business-focused conversations to clients.
Place within organisation
Tasks and responsibilities
- Reports to the Data Analysis Team Lead in the Analytics and Data Team in the Global Ops Team.
- Works with the global ops team, international analytics teams, local and global commercial teams and global consultants (local and international)
Your tasks responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Required skills and experience
- Own client relationships and delivery of business-focused insights and data projects
- May not always implement the data solution but will drive client digital maturity and innovation
- SQL expert comfortable with both technical and business-focused conversations to clients
- Mentor and guide team driving progression
- Maintain accurate and timely output and projects and tasks
- Help build the Analytics and Data Service offering and streamline processes
- Proactively seak out data solutions and opportunities for clients
- Reporting and Data Visualisation using various tools and output formats
- Dashboarding (with and without insights)
- Weekly, Monthly and Ad Hoc Reports / Quarterly Reviews
- Documentation of all projects and processes for scalability across team
- Problem Solving
- Proactive Maintenance of Reports and Dashboards
- Demonstrable experience with data visualisation software (Data Studio, Datorama, Power BI, Tableau, etc)
- Experience in cloud-based data integration and analysis (Google BigQuery experience preferable)
- Proficient in SQL
- Advanced Excel/ Google Sheets
- Strong Knowledge of Digital Marketing strategy / online acquisition channels and attribution
- Able to extract insights from data and communicate insights to all stakeholders
- Presentation Production Skills (Google Slides, PowerPoint or similar)
- Verbal Presentation Skills (Ie presenting to an audience of stakeholders)
- Deep Knowledge of Key Metrics and Dimensions for GMP Platforms (DV360, CM360, SA360), Google Ads, Meta, Pinterest & TikTok and how these metrics work together.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Solving complicated problems based on unseen scenarios.
- Ability to think and act independently as well as collaboratively.
- Relentless enthusiasm and highly reliable.
- Ownership driven, pro-active to self-learn and make progress.
- Confidently deal with inquiries around analytics and establish influential relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- An excellent communicator and able to present ideas, verbally and in writing (to internal stakeholders and clients where required)
- Strong technical communicator - able to turn complex technical concepts into simple and easy-to-understand concepts for both internal teams and clients.
- Exceptional attention to detail and pride in any work produced.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, pro-learning environment on multiple priorities simultaneously. Strong ability to prioritize and manage own time as well as assisting teams where needed
- Excellent written and verbal presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Display honesty and integrity at all times
- Accountable for your actions even when making mistakes
- Organised and detail-oriented
- Be approachable and open to constructive feedback
- Display a hunger for knowledge and a willingness to learn for any situation
Please take note that if you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying, you should consider your application as unsuccessful.
Posted on 13 Jul 08:58, Closing date 3 Sep