Digital Client Services Manager/Account Manager
|Remuneration:||basic plus commission |
|Company:||CBR Marketing Solutions|
To maintain and manage all client expectations and requirements within portfolio. To maintain and grow existing revenue within client portfolio and ensure excellent customer service is delivered timeously. To keep abreast with all industry trends and pitch new and creative ideas to client and generate additional revenue. Required to manage all workflows and projects internal. Required to manage all client budgets and make recommendations. Objectives include , but not limited to:
- Achieve monthly portfolio objectives and pitch new and creative options to client to increase spend.
- Develop, maintain and grow existing client portfolio through excellent client services and relationship building.
- Manage all communications, relevant administration, internal workflow and process requirements between client and CBR.
- Manage and exceed all expectations as set out in the service level agreements within assigned portfolio and adhering to all administrative tasks assigned as per departmental policy/s and requirements from client.
- Keep abreast with all industry trends (Both Client Industry and within the Digital Marketing Industry).
All CVs to be e-mailed to: az.oc.gnitekramrbc@rahsin
- Excellent digital knowledge, including but not limited understanding SEO, social media platforms, B2B, B2C, campaign management, data analytics, lead generation, etc.
- Must have at least three years of experience within a digital agency as a CSM.
- Must have own vehicle and able to work flexible hours when required.
- Strong communication skills ( Verbal and Written)
- Strong presentation skills.
- Able to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong admin and client services.
- Able to research client industry and provide insights.
- Must be able to multitask and manage expectations.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
Communication will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates , if you have not received communication within two weeks of closing date, please consider application as unsuccessful. Closing date: 30 July 2022
Posted on 30 Jun 11:23, Closing date 29 Aug