Frontend Web Developer
|Remuneration:||R20000 - R40000 per month negotiable negotiable depending on experience |
|Benefits:||25 days paid time off, personal development budgets, flexible working hours|
|Remote work:||Only remote work|
|Company:||Duncan & Assocaites|
Our client is a growing business based in the UK looking for excellent candidates to join their team based remotely in South Africa.
You’ll also have at least three years relevant experience, a portfolio that shines, and the enthusiasm to work hard. In return you’ll enjoy the benefits of a competitive salary, 25 days paid time off, personal development budgets, flexible working hours, and much more.
- Develop marketing websites from scratch using PHP, Vue.js, and TailwindCSS, working with WordPress and ACF predominantly.
- Work with our Project Manager to provide cost estimates for new website builds as well as feature additions to existing websites.
- Work closely with our UI/UX Designer to deliver creative and engaging user experiences.
- Apply regular software maintenance to client websites and web applications.
- Provide technical support to the internal team, troubleshooting website issues.
Should you have the above experience, and keen to experience working with an excellent business on the international stage then please email your CV.
- Two+ years experience working as a developer within a creative agency.
- Working knowledge of CMS frameworks such as WordPress, Shopify, Strapi, etc.
- Experience working with MySQL, Git/Github.
- A good understanding of security best practices when developing websites.
- Three+ years experience with modern CSS frameworks like Tailwind CSS or Bootstrap.
- Three+ years experience with modern PHP frameworks like Laravel or Symfony.
- Experience building enterprise level APIs and Single Page Applications.
- Ability to define and build REST APIs
- Experience with the following AWS service: Lightsail, EC2, RDS, S3, SES
International recruitment company.
Posted on 24 Jun 16:51, Closing date 23 Aug