LinkedIn Specialist / Consultant
|Remuneration:||R18000 - R20000 per month negotiable basic salary |
|Benefits:||Applicable after 18 months|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
Succeed Group, a prominent marketing consultancy in Somerset West is seeking an experienced LinkedIn Specialist
. We consult, advise and manage a large client databases' strategic marketing solutions based on service agreements.
We seek individuals who are able to advise, manage content and innovate ideal postings using LinkedIn as a marketing channel to promote personal branding for professionals.Responsibilities:
- Advise clients on personal branding content.
- Helping maintain a personal brand by creating effective content plans for LinkedIn.
- Manage a wide variety and volume of LinkedIn profiles for business professionals.
- Plan and produce effective content for personal branding and promotional purposes.
- Performing market research.
- Strategize with marketing managers.
- Create content to aid in the success of personal branding campaigns on LinkedIn.
- Determine what content will reach customers.
- Review profile insights and conduct feedback reports.
- Able to write creative copy for marketing campaigns.
- Understand and manage LinkedIn Premium Accounts.
- Understand and manage LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Monitor SEO and client engagement and suggest content optimization.
A LinkedIn Specialist will have had previous experience researching and promoting products and services online via blogs, social media, and website content. They will have handled online campaigns and done a wide range of content-related research and writing. They will understand how to mesh well with a team, train and supervise junior team members and organize large projects.
- Prior workplace experience of up to 3 years
- Relevant tertiary education in marketing, media or communications
- Bilingual (Afrikaans & English)
We are a dynamic team, with strong company culture, who work together to provide our clients with professionally localised content. We are looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us.
We offer a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great with us.
Application and recruitment process:
- Able to research effectively in order to compile creative content.
- Able to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Enjoy working in a team and receiving input and feedback from various avenues.
- Excellent attention to detail and high creative standards - always aiming to improve.
- Able to innovate by means of creative content.
- Apply with an updated CV, recent profile photo and examples of your past work (if applicable).
- If your submission has been deemed successful, you will be contacted for a first-round interview that will take place online with our Recruits team.
- The second-round interview will be conducted at the office with the Operations Director and/or various team members.
- The third-round (optional) interview will be conducted at the office with additional managers and team members.
- This will follow with Reference Checks.
- Based on evaluation of interview outcomes and references, an offer will be compiled and discussed in person.
Compensation to be discussed during interviews. The offer will be based on your expectations, background, and experience.
Posted on 22 Jun 19:32, Closing date 21 Aug