Junior SEO Content Creator
|Remuneration:||R1000 - R12750 per month basic salary |
|Benefits:||Full day birthday leave, learning opportunities, fully remote company|
|Remote work:||Only remote work|
|Company:||Travel Tractions Pty Ltd|
Job descriptionTravel Tractions and The Marketing Mill are looking for a talented, content-focused individual to join our fast-growing team. We offer junior writing positions teaching various areas of online marketing through structured courses, feedback, and mentorship with the possibility of freelancing and further employment.
Depending on your experience, skills, time availability, ability to provide value, and pace of learning, the financial incentives will start at R1,000 – R12,750 per month (performance-based), with employment and freelance positions available after the internship.
Traits we are looking for:
- Good communicator and works well in a team
- Writing, editing, SEO, design, or social media experience
- Attention to detail
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Quick-learner who is curious about the bigger picture
- A fast-thinker who can work well under pressure
- A go-getter who understands that deadlines need to be met
- Problem-solving skills. Someone not afraid of researching solutions and troubleshooting issues
Your typical duties and responsibilities will include:
- Data capturing
- Content creation
- Link building
- Meeting deadlines
- Administrative and other editorial tasks
If you think you are the correct person for the position, please use the link on our website to apply for the position. No applications will be accepted via email.
Should you not receive a reply from us in two weeks, please be advised that your application was unfortunately unsuccessful.
- At least two years of work experience in any field
- Strong writing ability with a good grasp of grammar and spelling (this will be tested)
- A degree/diploma in Journalism/English/Communications/Marketing/Media Studies (advantageous but not essential)
- Copywriting, SEO, design or social media skills
- Accustomed to a fast-paced environment
- A positive, can-do attitude
- A hardcore work ethic and a serious interest in getting the most out of this experience
- Great time management
- Use the word “banana” in your application about why this position is good for you
- Understanding of SEO (advantageous but not essential)
- Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook experience (advantageous but not essential)
- A structured multi-tasker
- Sound research skills
Travel Tractions was born from a necessity to offer a better SEO and digital marketing service, and actually help businesses. Having been a travel SEO marketer and consultant for 10 years, Matt found there was no specific travel SEO service that explained exactly what they offered… and delivered. Fiverr, Freelancer and Upwork became tiresome to manage, with flakey freelancers and expensive mistakes. Fed up with paying other peoples’ “school fees”, Travel Tractions was created.
Posted on 18 May 14:10, Closing date 17 Jul