|Remuneration:||negotiable cost-to-company |
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
We have a superb job opportunity for a mid - senior Marketing Manager (with a strong focus on Digital) at a high-end, stylish furniture company in Cape Town. We’re looking for an experienced and creative Marketing Manager who has skills in both traditional and online. The company offers contemporary indoor and outdoor furniture to meet their client’s lifestyle needs, which means that their marketing approach does not solve physical, tangible problems - it solves aspirational problems. In this exciting role you will be responsible for all aspects of their Marketing operation with specific emphasis on Digital/Online Marketing. The main goal for this role is to drive converting traffic to stores and online. You’ll be growing their brands’ influence, loyalty & awareness, resulting in increased sales in-store and online. The successful candidate will be working as part of the company’s management team, so a good understanding of the retail business and consumer buying process is a must.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you have a passion for marketing within a retail environment as you will play a critical role in innovating and driving future business. The key to this role is being able to take a collaborative approach with internal and external teams to identify opportunities & develop holistic solutions. Supporting the offline and online strategy for sales growth is a critical part of the role, and it is a terrific platform to make a real impact on the business. Don’t miss this, apply today!Responsibilities
Creating Effective Marketing Campaigns
- Taking marketing campaigns from ideation through execution on and offline
- Collaborate with graphic designer producing clear detailed briefs and managing the creative process
- Implementation on appropriate digital channels and instore
- Set SMART goals and measure
- Report on campaign effectiveness
Website Management & Digital Agency Management
- Drive converting traffic to website
- Manage digital agency for effective paid campaigns
- Drive the creation of landing pages and content
- Website development and optimisation with Web Developer
- Maximising online conversion and reducing cart abandonment
- Mobile optimisation improvements with web developer
- Online merchandising
- Ensure the website is up to date with the online Marketing Assistant.
- Lead generation campaigns
- Email marketing campaigns
- Marketing automation/workflows to drive contacts through the marketing funnel
- Marketing automation.
- Manage our social media platforms with a content plan and community management with Social Media Coordinator
- Generate monthly reports to show growth and identify future opportunities.
- Produce engaging content for website, email, and social media channels
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Building successful online and instore promotions to grow sales.
Project & Team Management
- Digital campaign budgeting and maximising ROAS and online sales
- Collaborate with internal and external teams
- Manage online chat and admin team
- Managing marketing team coaching and mentoring
- Report to Marketing Director/Founder.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Tertiary education in relevant field with 3-5 years in mid-senior marketing role. An organised, collaborative, commercially focussed and an excellent communicator
- Extensive experience with practices and techniques related to traditional and digital marketing within the retail landscape
- A sound knowledge of campaign management with experience of premium or lifestyle brands is a strong advantage
- Knowledge of WordPress, Google Analytics, HubSpot or similar marketing automation platforms and Microsoft Office
- Team management experience working with a committed, yet young team, mentoring and coaching them for success and growth is necessary
- The successful candidate may have the opportunity to join the EXCO team which sets the company strategy for the future
- Preferably - experience in Lifestyle (Interiors/Retail/Furniture) with an aesthetic for architecture
- Comfortable working in a more upmarket/luxury category.
VGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 14 Jan 10:02, Closing date 15 Mar