Marketing Specialist (Digital Campaign Management)
|Location:||Cape Town, Bellville, Northern Suburbs|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Reference:||#Digital Campaign Man|
Job descriptionChristian Vision SA is looking for a full-time Digital Campaign Manager with a passion for evangelism and a heart for ministry to drive growth and innovation through our digital marketing efforts across a wide variety of channels.About us
Christian Vision (CV) is a global Christian charity with evangelism at our heart. Founded in 1988 by Lord Robert Edmiston, CV’s strong desire is to serve and equip Christians, and the local church, in their evangelistic endeavors. To this end, we work to see impact in three key areas:
- Introducing people to Jesus;
- Mobilising Christians to evangelise; and
- Resourcing the Church with free digital content and knowledge.
The Digital Campaign Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, tracking, optimising and reporting on our digital marketing campaigns across all web, digital communications, database marketing, social media, email and online advertising campaign channels. This position reports to the Marketing Manager.Specific Responsibilities
- To create, run, monitor and optimise Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google Search and Google UAC campaigns in English and other African languages.
- To allocate marketing budget towards achieving KPIs and goals (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual).
- To leverage analytics to track and interpret data sets to understand campaign performance, identify optimisation opportunities, drive decisions, and measure outcomes.
- To provide data validation and campaign reporting. Clearly report results, key learnings from campaign tests, and propose recommendations based on analytical insights.
- To innovate using AI, chatbot, and other emerging technologies.
- To conduct research on target audiences as well as emerging digital techniques and technologies to introduce people to Jesus
Fulfil other duties, as common to all employees and as directed, within parameters outlined in both the mission and vision statements. This includes:
Skills/ Experience/ Education
- To be available for personal and spiritual growth opportunities.
- To pro-actively maintain a positive attitude.
- To adhere to all regulations, CV policies, procedures and guidelines.
- To undertake professional development as required.
- To adhere to all occupational health and safety requirements of CV.
- To keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- To represent CV in a positive manner.
- To keep abreast of the latest methods and technologies.
This role is based in Bellville (Cape Town, South Africa). Interested parties can send their CV and covering letter to the Corporate Services Manager at email@example.com
- Highly skilled and competent in the use of Facebook Ads Manager and Google AdWords.
- Experienced in Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Statsbot, Sprout Social and Supermetrics.
- Has experience in performance marketing campaigns (cost per view, response, lead campaigns, etc.).
- A bachelors degree or other qualification in marketing, advertising or a related field is preferred.
- A 3+ year track record of participating in successful campaigns.
Posted on 02 Dec 12:25, Closing date 31 Jan