OS Digital. Who are we?
|Remote work:||Only remote work|
Oh, just Africa’s fastest-growing digital agency, quietly revolutionising the digital marketing space.
OS Digital is comprised of committed, remote teams with a focus on flexible work-life balance and continuous development. Our teams are doing incredible work for our international partner PrimePixels, which provides us with a global client base and allows us to create award-winning work across a variety of exciting industries.
Since our inception in 2013, we’ve grown as a result of our committed clan of digital professionals who embrace the PrimePixels philosophy and approach: we’re intensely focused on the client’s exact needs and we bring together the right blend of expert skills in a carefully choreographed dance of digital professionals who absolutely love what they do. This synergy of passion and expertise is at the heart of our OS Digital formula, and the key that unlocks the PrimePixels magic.
Now, we invite you to come and join the revolution.Digital marketing managerOverview:
Our fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Cape Town is looking to grow our dynamic and fast expanding team. This is an amazing opportunity to further your career, work alongside and lead top talent and lead a team working for international clients across a wide range of industries.
We are looking for experienced Digital Marketing Managers who can contribute with a good sense of humour and calm. We’re an innovative organization, with a strong focus on employee well-being and culture.Be Brave| Work+Life | GrowWhy you’re going to love working here:
What we’re looking for in you:
- The opportunity to work with a variety of international clients across different industries and business sectors.
- Flexible full-time/part-time working opportunities.
- Work from home.
- A creative environment with a flexible, friendly and personable team.
- Lots of financial and other fun incentives.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities to help you succeed and develop your career.
- A fun working environment with socials and being part of a great company culture.
- Virtual positions throughout South Africa
What you’ll be up to:
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients.
- Exceptional team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
- Exceptional, effective business professional communication and client presentation skills.
- Excellent skills in managing, mentoring, training and leading small teams.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing and the ability to communicate and implement digital marketing processes clearly.
- Collaborative, innovative and flexible across multiple projects.
- You should be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own.
- You should be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
- Developing creative and effective digital marketing plans that will achieve client objectives based on sound research and insights.
- Ensure that all client accounts managed by you have a commercial strategy in place, together with specific performance targets and objectives tailored to meet or exceed the business and commercial expectations of the client and company
- Develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry and marketing goals of your clients
- Manage and assist the Implementation of digital marketing strategies with your account management team
- Managing and improving quality through testing, reporting and client communications
- Collaborating with other departments in the business.
- Producing monthly reports for clients containing a description of your monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics agreed with the client.
- South Africa citizenship or permanent residency is essential.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential.
- Minimum of three years relevant work experience.
- Diploma or degree in communications, PR, digital marketing or marketing advantageous.
- Working PC/laptop
- Secure and reliable internet connection.
Full-Time and Part-time.
Posted on 30 Nov 15:05, Closing date 29 Jan