Digital Designer (Front End)
OS Digital. Who are we?
|Remote work:||Only remote work|
Oh, just Africa’s fastest-growing digital agency, quietly revolutionising the digital marketing space.
OS Digital is comprised of committed, remote teams with a focus on flexible work-life balance and continuous development. Our teams are doing incredible work for our international partner PrimePixels, which provides us with a global client base and allows us to create award-winning work across a variety of exciting industries.
Since our inception in 2013, we’ve grown as a result of our committed clan of digital professionals who embrace the PrimePixels philosophy and approach: we’re intensely focused on the client’s exact needs and we bring together the right blend of expert skills in a carefully choreographed dance of digital professionals who absolutely love what they do. This synergy of passion and expertise is at the heart of our OS Digital formula, and the key that unlocks the PrimePixels magic.
Now, we invite you to come and join the revolution.Overview:
Our fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Cape Town is looking to grow our dynamic and fast expanding team. This is an amazing opportunity to further your career, work alongside and lead top talent and be part of a team working for international clients across a wide range of industries. We’re an innovative organization, with a strong focus on employee well-being and culture.Be Brave| Work+Life | GrowRole:
The Web Designer is responsible for effectively designing website pages and digital assets for websites with a strong focus on user experience and customer journeyWhat We're Looking for in You:
What You’ll Be Up To:
- Strong visual design aesthetics (typography, composition, colour, layout).
- Adobe expertise
- Experience working with Figma
- Portfolio of website design work required
- Experience and knowledge of website design best practices
- Knowledge of and an interest in keeping on top of industry trends and pushing for continuous improvement.
- Ability to deliver quality work on tight deadlines and manage a queue of requests.
- Receptive to design and performance feedback.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Having a working knowledge of HTML and CSS is advantageous.
- Web copywriting abilities are a bonus.
- Ability to present your work and communicate with an extended team.
- Ability to manage feedback from various stakeholders.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and ongoing change.
- You should be tech-savvy and willing and adaptable to new applications and software.
- You should be ambitious, but a great team player and a nice person to have around the office.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Working in a fast-paced web design and development team with excellent opportunities to grow.
- Design website solutions for internal and external brands.
- Innovating, conceptualising, designing, and bringing the next generation of design to life.
- Designing visually stunning websites and digital assets
- Knowing and sharing best practices within your team, and across the OS Digital brand.
- Collaboration with the digital and social media marketing team.
- South Africa Citizenship or Permanent Residency is essential.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential.
- 3+ years experience as a web designer.
- Working PC/laptop.
- Secure and reliable internet connection.
Location: Remote work
Type: Part-time or full-time and flexible working hours.
Remuneration: Hourly rate
Apply: Submit updated cover letter, updated CV and link to your portfolio to email@example.com
Posted on 29 Nov 07:45, Closing date 28 Jan