|Remote work:||Only remote work|
Oh, just Africa’s fastest-growing digital agency, quietly revolutionising the digital marketing space. OS Digital is comprised of committed, remote teams with a focus on flexible work-life balance and continuous development. Our teams are doing incredible work for our international partner PrimePixels, which provides us with a global client base and allows us to create award-winning work across a variety of exciting industries.
Since our inception in 2013, we’ve grown as a result of our committed clan of digital professionals who embrace the PrimePixels philosophy and approach: we’re intensely focused on the client’s exact needs and we bring together the right blend of expert skills in a carefully choreographed dance of digital professionals who absolutely love what they do. This synergy of passion and expertise is at the heart of our OS Digital formula, and the key that unlocks the PrimePixels magic.
Now, we invite you to come and join the revolution.Overview:
The copywriter is responsible for taking client briefs and creating digital copy that converts, convinces and persuades.Be brave | Work+Life | GrowWhy You’re Going to Love Working Here:
- The opportunity to work with a variety of international clients across different industries and business sectors.
- A creative working environment where continuous learning is encouraged.
- Work from home positions.
- A fun working environment with socials and being part of a great company culture.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities to help you succeed and develop your career.
- Being part of a great company culture.
- Remote work opportunity with virtual positions throughout South Africa
What We're Looking for in You:
- Flexible / Part-time working opportunities.
What You’ll Be Up To:
- The ability to write according to different styles and tones that match our client’s audiences
- Exceptional creative SEO web writing skills.
- Ability to write for digital advertising (social media and Google ads)
- Excellent copywriting for social media, blog posts, and email.
- Immaculate spelling and grammar coupled with accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with team members and clients
- Well-versed in standard office software: Microsoft Office, Google for business (Including Google Docs), Microsoft Teams, etc.
- High-level understanding of social media including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Self-starter, a great team player, excellent work ethic and meets deadlines.
- Positive attitude and show a strong desire to help people and collaborate.
- Be comfortable around technology with the willingness and ability to earn new applications and software.
- Interpreting client briefs.
- Conducting thorough research on various industry topics.
- Collaborating with in-house digital marketing specialists and social media managers.
- Creating dynamic copy for a broad range of client types.
- Working within a specialist team that support each other in their creative endeavours.
- Occasionally meeting with international clients to talk through creative concepts.
- South Africa Citizenship or Permanent Residency is essential.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- A portfolio of work highlighting your diverse writing abilities and proven track record.
- Relevant Diploma/Degree.
- Working PC/laptop.
- Secure and reliable internet connection.
Part-time & potential for full-timeRemuneration:
Posted on 29 Nov 07:39, Closing date 28 Jan