Who is Sprout Performance Partners?
|Benefits:||Medical Aid Subsidy - Take What You Need Leave - Annual Discretionary bonuses|
|Remote work:||Only remote work|
|Company:||Sprout Performance Partners|
We’re an independent digital media agency and consultancy, with representation across South Africa’s major centres. We pride ourselves on being best-in-class, and we’re always looking for passionate and skilled people to join our teams. Our approach to media buying is unique and built on the Google Marketing Platform (GMP) foundation; while our consulting team leverages Google Cloud Platform (GCP) to connect and scale clients’ online and offline data, perform advanced analysis to develop meaningful insights and data visualisations, and build predictive models to improve performance.
We’re a certified GMP partner, which allows us access to the latest Google tech and also support local advertisers and agencies in maximising the value of the Google Marketing Platform tech stack. The only way to successfully leverage the wealth of client and platform data we generate is through cutting edge technology like GCP.
We also do some really exciting work with some of South Africa’s largest advertisers. Picture big budgets, and more alphas and betas than you can handle! Why should you apply at Sprout performance?
Who are we looking for?
- We value our people, their wellbeing, happiness and growth. Supported by our tireless HR department, employee wellness programmes, training programmes and growth planning.
- We’ve fully embraced remote working, and also provide the option for colleagues to meet in person should they so wish.
- Employee growth is close to our hearts, we value the right people and tailor careers around them.
- We have a flat structure, so no ivory towers and isolated working. From CEO to intern, we’re ONE team with a common goal.
- We have an unlimited leave policy called ‘take what you need’, we know for you to be at your best, you need to be rested and ready - both mentally and physically.
- We have a company-wide medical aid scheme, personal finance advisors, legal advisors, dieticians and the list goes on!
We’re looking for a Google Cloud engineer. One of our most important criteria is passion for what you do, and the industry as a whole. Of course platform experience plays a role, but with the right aptitude and passion, anything is possible.Job scope:
- Work closely with the BI and broader consulting team to unpack and deliver on the client’s data and reporting requirements.
- Design and build data strategies that help clients leverage their data for greater insights
- Create advanced digital marketing reporting dashboards in DataStudio.
- Execute complex queries in Big Query.
- Automate repetitive tasks
- Provide thought leadership around best practices and use of the Google Cloud Platform
- Take ownership of projects and present proposed solutions to the wider team and non-technical people in an easy to understand manner
- Document all processes and work done meticulously.
- Provide bespoke client and team training in BQ and DataStudio as required
- Training is never-ending, so be passionate about receiving knowledge and sharing it with others.
Preferred Start Date: ASAP
- Certified Google data engineer.
- Certified in DataStudio.
- Experienced in Python and SQL
- Familiarity with the Google Marketing Platform (GMP) and the digital marketing ecosystem is desirable
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Passion and a willingness to learn!
If you feel you meet the requirements listed above, please submit your CV and a short description of yourself via our website www.sproutperformance.com
.Please include your notice period and salary expectations
Note that if you haven't heard back from us within two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 22 Oct 11:28, Closing date 21 Dec