Digital Campaign Manager - B2B/LinkedIn
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||CBR Marketing Solutions|
The primary objective of the role will be to Analyse and manage new ways for CBR to engage with existing customers and attract new ones by evaluating the current marketing strategy. Suggest or implement improvements in areas like SEO, social media, email marketing, and website design. Will be responsible for exploring current and evolving digital platforms. Will be engaging and managing digital campaigns of bot existing and new clients. Managing high-quality delivery across the board and ensuring compliance within specified guidelines. This would include and is not limited to driving, implementing, and managing the B2B digital sales and all other Digital Marketing extensions offered by the business, ensuring integration and Optimisation. Experience and Knowledge within B2B and LinkedIn marketing campaigns is required and NOT negotiable. Upon application, a proven track record would be required on B2B/LinkedIn campaigns.Key objectives and accountabilities: B2B lead/LinkedIn
Project and campaign management
- Own and develop all B2B/ LinkedIn sales and marketing aspects of business, including strategy and implementation.
- Develop and manage multi-system / omni-channels, ensuring integration and optimisation.
- Ensuring, managing and analysing business alignment to required needs of clients and vice. Versa
- Creating Leads and direction specifically to B2B and LinkedIn.
- Interpretation and data Analysis of client industry and internal outcomes based on client objectives, providing adequate expertise on technology, data, process, and direct organizational change.
- Using expertise to engage with executive level and be able to secure client/s via New Business Pitches.
- Fulfilling requirements for business deals and other business obligations.
- Networking with related clients and fostering B2B/ LinkedIn relationships.
Cost control and management of budgets
- Determine and define all other campaign scope/s and objectives of requirements on all pending campaigns for roll out.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Effectively manage either internal resources or third-party resources from start to completion of project.
- Develop and manage detailed project plans and work schedules for each project.
- Allocate hours and manage deadlines accordingly.
- Keep up-to-date and utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
Project and campaign administration
- Prepare budgets based on scope of work and resource requirements.
- Ensure client SLA and hours assigned are within Budget.
- Effectively manage and track project costs in order to meet allocated budget.
- Effectively communicate and report all budgets/costing to all concerned parties.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to all necessary stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with client , possible vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables and timelines.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement and/or predict Redflags.
Skill and educational requirementsEducation
- Liaison and support to New Business Executive/s, Client services and internal teams on all related briefs.
- Train and upskill internal staff in the direction of B2B and related requirements within digital sales and marketing.
- Support and Equip digital operations with direction and identify areas that require upskilling.
- Perform any other reasonable tasks as assigned from time to time by management.
- Preferred degree or diploma in business administration, digital, marketing, sales and or / other related.
- LinkedIn certifications is required / along with all other available Google Certifications. Well versed and solid understanding of B2B – any related qualifications would be an advantage.
- Experience Required (Non- negotiable):
- A minimum of three+ years relevant experience in a similar role, with exceptional knowledge in understanding Marketing Automation systems, B2B, LinkedIn, and Digital Sales and Marketing overall. With expert knowledge of all digital-related products within the industry, fostering and developing B2B client relations.
Posted on 13 Oct 12:06, Closing date 12 Dec