Digital Marketer and Social Media Manager - Mid
|Remuneration:||- R22000 negotiable cost-to-company |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Firewater, a JHB based pure digital agency, is looking for a Digital Marketer & Social Media Manager superstar that has a keen eye for detail and a love for all things digital. We are looking for someone who uses the internet for something other than selfies, relentless hashtags and trolling. If this role excites you, read on and apply.
This individual requires a strong business acumen coupled with ingenious digital marketing savviness to deliver real-world results to our awesome clients. They should know how to create, measure, continually improve and educate those around them.
You need to be in the circle of trust with the likes of FB / Google / TikTok / Twitter and other media platforms with a finger on the pulse of the latest Social, SEM and other digital marketing trends.Job responsibilities
- Content strategy & creation (in a collaboration with the team)
- Daily monitoring and community management of multiple social media accounts
- Scheduling social media posts accurately and timeously as per the content calendar
- Accurately engaging with social engagement across multiple platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest) in line with brand tone and guidelines
- Building content calendars in line with social media best practices
- Utilising social media management platforms (Agorapulse, Business Manager)
- Paid media strategy
- Paid media campaign management (Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & TikTok)
- Facebook Business, Ads Manager and other social management & platforms
- Working with Google Analytics and other reporting tools
- Email marketing
This job is currently a remote position requiring some days of attendance at the office. It may change to requiring attendance at the office in the future in order to perform this role.
- Over three years relevant experience
- Extremely keen eye for detail and aesthetics, down to the last pixel
- Good understanding of SEO and software (SEMRush, Ahrefs, GTMetrics, Google Suite of products and others)
- Driven and motivated to complete work at all costs
- Excellent English grammar and spelling, bonus fluency in additional languages
- Sound communication skills
- Team player
- Customer love
Firewater is a team of specialists with a focus on digital presence and PR. We believe that for a business to be relevant now and in the future, they have to invest in a digital and PR presence.
We’ve been riding this beast for almost two decades; we’ve watched it grow and we understand digital and communication evolution. By understanding the impact these have on a business, we can unlock opportunities and deliver tangible results with our clients.
Strategically led, we fuse passion, creativity, and innovation to create remarkable results. Firewater has hand-picked the perfect talent to form the most dynamic and determined multidisciplinary team in the digital and communications landscape, which in turn, fuels our hunger for success as a preferred digital presence and PR agency. We never stop learning.
Posted on 14 Sep 09:16