Mid-Senior Digital Project and Account Manager
|Remuneration:||R20000 - R35000 per month negotiable cost-to-company |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job description"When you aim for perfection, you discover it's a moving target."
We are seeking a digital project and account manager ("ring leader") to manage our team of digital specialists – producing quality projects and providing exceptional service to our clients.
We need a self-motivated individual who can optimise our powerhouse of skills into a more streamlined operation that continues to deliver top-quality digital work that we have strived for (over twenty years and counting).
If you are a perfectionist, meticulous, a strong team leader, passionate and pro-active, then you have what it takes to be a Stillman - we want you.Job responsibilities
- Leadership of a team of digital marketers (strategists, account managers, designers, developers and content managers)
- Scheduling, tracking and reporting of projects using CRM/PM solutions
- Client liaison (onboarding, maintenance)
- Weekly and daily standups
- Reporting to Directors
- Completion of all projects on time, within budget and to spec
- Develop project Gant chart project plans and resource allocation
- Extensive digital marketing knowledge (SEM, SEO, PPC etc.)
- Assist with scoping, briefing and quoting on projects
- Work with outsourced resources and partners
- Purchase order procurement and project budget management
- Costing analysis and workforce efficiency measurement
- General management of production/operations
- Client onboarding and reviews
- Logical and methodical
- Extremely keen eye for detail and aesthetics, down to the last pixel - must be TypeA
- Up to date with the latest digital trends
- True sense of ownership on projects
- Strong communication skills
- High EQ and positive energy
- Driven and motivated to complete projects no matter what it takes
This job is currently a remote position requiring some days of attendance at the office. It may change to requiring attendance at the office in the future in order to perform this role.
- Four+ years relevant experience (Digital Agency)
- Project Management Qualification and/or relevant experience
- Digital agency project management experience
- Account management experience
- Proficient in project management software, CRM, CMS, EDM
- Understanding of Kanban, Agile, Scrum methodologies
- Working with middle-management through to C-Suite executives
- Drivers license and own reliable transport
Firewater is a team of specialists with a focus on digital presence and PR. We believe that for a business to be relevant now and in the future, they have to invest in a digital and PR presence.
We’ve been riding this beast for almost two decades; we’ve watched it grow and we understand digital and communication evolution. By understanding the impact these have on a business, we can unlock opportunities and deliver tangible results with our clients.
Strategically led, we fuse passion, creativity, and innovation to create remarkable results. Firewater has hand-picked the perfect talent to form the most dynamic and determined multidisciplinary team in the digital and communications landscape, which in turn, fuels our hunger for success as a preferred digital presence and PR agency. We never stop learning
Posted on 13 Sep 16:08