Motion Graphic Designer
Motion graphic designer – Trace TV
|Type:|| 3 month co|
Three month fixed-term position – based in Jhb
TRACE, until recently a traditional media group dedicated to afro-urban music, is transforming into a global digital platform dedicated to Afro-Urban culture and youth success. Trace has defined a new mission: “to entertain and empower our people to stand up and shine”.
As the Motion Graphic Designer, you are responsible for conceptualizing, designing and implementing creative graphics projects on time and within budget for editorial and on-air channel content.Main purpose of the role
To assist in the creation of motion graphic design for editorial and digital content as well as on-air channel content.Key responsibilities
- Liaising with the production/design team to confirm production objectives.
- Ensuring precision of file establishment and parameters for every outgoing artwork.
- Managing utilization and archive of all project files.
- Creating communication tools if needed, logos, newsletter or marketing assets.
Competencies, skills and attributes
- Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification with a portfolio.
- Matric Certificate – unendorsed.
- Three+ years of experience in marketing-related motion graphic design, preferably in OTT platform.
- Fluent in English.
- Software : Photoshop, after effects, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator skills are a must.
- 3D will be advantageous.
- Versatile animator/editor with 2 to 5 years of experience in the Motion Graphics field.
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, tv, mobile etc.
- Stay up to date with the latest techniques and best practices.
- When it comes to animating graphics, knowing how to get the principal details right and/or breaking them for artistic effect is key.
- Other advantageous multidisciplinary sets of skills: storyboarding, scripting, character design, illustration and video editing.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly motivated, intellectually curious, passionate about the streaming industry.
- Attention to detail.
Should this vacancy interest you, kindly apply by sending a comprehensive CV and portfolio
to the HR Generalist with “Motion Graphic Designer” in the subject line to vt.ecart@esdneran>b<
by no later than Friday, 17 September 2021. If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
By submitting your application for a position at TRACE, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection process.
Posted on 13 Sep 09:38