Digital Marketing Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable depending on experience |
|Benefits:||Employee Value Benefits|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionJob description
A dynamic and fast-moving business is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join the team. If you have a passion for digital, data and analytical insights, then this role is for you.A Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the promotion and positioning of a brand or product / services that a company/client sells.Roles and Responsibilities:
· Developing and implementing of client profiles and marketing campaigns (include script writing) that drives growth and brand awareness to the client’s business.
· Define marketing strategy for different client verticals and segments in line with regional business priorities.
· Identify and optimise client needs, industry and challenges to develop product campaigns and to reach and convert new prospects.
· To attract more clients to raise brand awareness through the creation of marketing campaigns.
· Develop and implement digital and online marketing strategies.
· Marketing campaigns across all platforms and Google Ads.
· Social media analytics and reporting.
· Coordinate monthly digital newsletters / email banners / campaigns.Minimum Requirements:
· 5 Years working experience in Digital Marketing, Campaign marketing.
· Experience in Google Analytics.
· Strong verbal and written skills – English and Afrikaans.Skill Requirements:
· Excellent social media management skills, incl. campaigns and SEO.
· Knowledge of brand management in a digital services environment.
· Innovative, creative, solution-oriented go-getter.
· Content and services marketing experience essential.
· Attention to detail with a keen eye for brand consistency.
· Outstanding language, grammar and writing skills.
· Persuasive and co-operative approach in working in team environment.
· Curious outlook and commitment to learning.
· PR experience and network advantageous.
· Strong administrative, organisation and co-ordination skills.
· Project management skills, managing different projects simultaneously.Critical Requirements (non-negotiable):Applicants without the necessary critical requirements will be disregarded:
· Solid digital working experience in a similar role supported by a relevant qualification.
Posted on 25 Aug 11:59, Closing date 24 Oct