|Location:||Cape Town, Rondebosch|
A rapidly growing international Digital Consultancy seeks a strong strategic, analytical and forward-thinking SEO Specialist to lead and grow a team, taking charge of and ensuring the exceptional execution of all SEO and Paid Media campaigns. You will require deep knowledge and expertise in SEO, Paid Media and Web Analytics, be able to understand and interpret data, be an experienced user of Google Tag Manager & proficient in the following tools: Google, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter Ads, Bid Management Software, such as Acquisio, SEMRush, Moz, BrightEdge, Screaming Frog, Majestic and Ahrefs and Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Have a primary role in the execution of all client and internal SEO and Paid Media campaigns, ensuring deliverables are completed and results are reported on accurately, including insights and proposed next steps.
- Develop an understanding of our clients' businesses and the reasons and strategies behind client campaign objectives.
- Play an active role in the development of creative campaign strategies from initial planning to implementation.
- Communicate delivery dates and provide regular updates to the traffic management and client service teams on the status of work scheduled with you and your team.
- Ensure that campaigns are delivered on time and on budget, preferably exceeding expectations.
- Seek feedback and results on the work you have delivered for clients from the Account Managers and use this to improve and optimise your activity.
- Where applicable, attend/run client meetings, strategy workshops or client briefing/reporting calls and support with the preparation for these meetings and the delivery of relevant outputs.
- Provide training to the rest of the company on SEO, PPC and Analytics best practice to ensure that Account Managers in particular are upskilled and knowledgeable in all areas.
- Maintain a full and complete understanding of client contracts and deliverables, and the financial impact each account has on the business.
- Take an active role in supporting the internal marketing team whilst encouraging other members of your team to do the same, including writing regular blogs on your area of specialism for the company website, being active on social media and pursuing any other relevant opportunities that support the company's goals.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge of the company's SEO, PR, marketing and PPC propositions and the technology stack used by these teams.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the B2B Technology industry and the key influencers through reading trade magazines or online publications.
- Identify individual strengths and weaknesses in our SEO and PPC processes/strategies, and work to implement necessary changes.
- Ensure that all internal paperwork - timesheets, expense claim forms, purchase orders - are completed promptly by agreed deadlines.
- Ensure that all client and internal reporting is kept up to date - e.g., monthly impact reports and fortnightly update reports.
- At all times adhere to, promote, and support the values and goals outlined in our company mission.
- Expected to always conduct yourself with an impeccable level of professionalism, setting a leading example to your co-workers and clients.
- Utilise and further develop your knowledge on the use of LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads and Facebook Ads, Google Ads and Bing Ads paid media platforms.
- Develop your knowledge on the effective use of Acquisio and any other Bid Management Platform that the company uses in the future.
- Conduct keyword research and audience research to identify opportunities to target and deliver relevant users to the client's website via Paid Media channels.
- Draft engaging and persuasive ad copy that clearly states the benefits of the clients' proposition and encourages clicks/conversions.
- Manage the translation of ad copy into other languages through the company's translation partners.
- Plan, upload, manage and optimise paid media campaigns as well as build performance reports in any platform we manage on behalf of our clients.
- Apply and further develop your knowledge on the use of SEMRush & BrightEdge SEO platforms (as well as any other SEO platforms that our company might use in the future).
- Provide actionable insights to our clients, effectively report upon SEO performance and
Posted on 21 Jul 13:16