Mid-Weight Digital Copywriter
|Remuneration:||R22000 - R25000 per month negotiable depending on experience |
Behind our clients awesome ads or campaigns are teams of savvy, dedicated, creative and diligent people who are passionate about what they do. We are searching on behalf of our client for a digital copywriting specialist - you will play an integral part in our clients' interactive team by assisting on various campaigns and concepts. You will get to work with some of the coolest cats in the creative industry!
The digital copywriter is a skillful master of creative writing, working in tandem with an art director partner that transforms compelling and imaginative concepts into visual reality.
Digital agency exp is essential.
We need someone amazing and creative with a solid set of writing skills to help us with monitoring, execution and maintenance various projects ranging from: copywriting for online; long copy, blogs, one liners, etc.
Duties will also include, but are not limited to:
Send samples of your best work not bigger than three megs to our offices ASAP!
- Manage and write copy for social media communities.
- The creative development and media placement of social media initiatives.
- Assist in the development of social media strategy, positioning, and messaging.
- Recommend and assist in the development of brand initiatives to engage our clients audience as it relates to FMCG, retail, consumer, etc.
- Work with internal social media team members and work closely with other marketing team members to ensure social media activities are integrated into overall brand tactics, including paid and earned media.
- Report to senior staff about social media successes and lessons learned.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Individual must be creative, proactive, a relationship builder
- Individual must be a high-energy professional and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Ability to manage projects through their entire life cycle in collaboration with internal and external team members.
- Exceptional writing and grammar skills.
- In-depth knowledge of concepts and trends in emerging social media and the ability to translate this into actionable recommendations.
- Working knowledge of and experience with online measurement platforms (which may include but not limited to Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights, sentiment analysis platforms among other social media reporting tools).
- Must have a qualification in copywriting from a reputable institute
- Previous ad agency experience of minimum two to tfour years a must for the job
- Must have a stunning porti
- Able to write copy, come up with strong concept, one liners, strap liners, lengthy articles, annual reports, speeches, presentation, web copy, print copy, TV, radio and other media mediums
Posted on 21 Jul 12:13