SEO Campaign Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable negotiable depending on experience |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Pointb Digital Marketing Agency|
Point.b digital agency, an internet media and digital marketing company focused on providing online services to small and medium enterprises, is looking for a SEO campaign manager to join our team.
If you are energetic with a passion for SEO, please apply now!
SEO specialist responsibilities include:
- Optimising copy and landing pages for search engine optimisation
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimisation and marketing activities.
Will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.Responsibilities:
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
- Research and analyse competitors
- Develop and implement link building strategies
- Ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed websites
- Work with marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- SEO knowledge and practical hands-on experience (on-page and off-page)
- Strong writing and oral communications skills
- A good command of the English language
- A good understanding of the world wide web and online marketing
The position will involve accessing clients' requirements, analysing websites and stats, competitor analysis, implementation of SEO techniques (on and off page), reporting on rankings and other SEO criteria.
NB: Minimum one to two years' experience in SEO - if You don't meet this requirement please don't apply.If we do not respond to you within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Preference will be given to suitably qualified designated candidates.
Posted on 14 Jun 14:27