Google Ads Account Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable MarketRelated |
|Company:||Web SEO Online (Pty) Ltd|
An exciting opportunity has opened up at our Digital Marketing Agency for a Junior/Mid Level Pay-per-click Manager.
Our ideal candidate has between one and two years of experience in the Pay-per-click field with a primary focus on Google Ads.
We are a supportive team with years of experience to draw from. We do celebrate our wins, sometimes by having a braai, some tasty sushi or other team events when we are not in lockdown.
Apply today and join our fast growing team of digital marketing enthusiasts.
If you want to improve your chances of getting this position:
- Minimum of one year experience within the field of PPC advertising
- Excellent fundamental knowledge on Google Ads
- Basic understanding and familiarity with Google Analytics.
- Proven experience managing Google Ads / PPC accounts
- Hold a valid Google Ads Certification from Google
- Pass a short & fair pop-quiz from our Senior PPC team
- Proficient in Google Docs, Excel
- Be dedicated, driven and self-motivating.
- Up to date with current industry trends
- Have excellent English language skills.
The role will involve:
- Advanced Google Analytics knowledge
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Experience with Google Shopping and Merchant Centre
- Experience with Remarketing / Dynamic Remarketing techniques
- Experience with other Pay-per-click Platforms ( Facebook, LinkedIn etc)
- Working knowledge of Google Ads editor
- Hold a tertiary qualification in a related field or discipline (or a great story)
- Experience in data analysis and reporting with Google Data Studio
- Possess a good fundamental skill set in mathematics and/or statistics.
- Strategising, implementing and monitoring of Google Ads accounts for clients with the supervision of the head of the department.
- Writing of attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Monthly Ad budget planning
- Be Involved in keywords selection and audience targeting.
- Keyword and competitor analysis
- Informing the managers of any on-site opportunities you pick up.
- Constant monitoring of campaigns to ensure continual optimisation.
- Client report creation and communication.
- Maintaining expertise in search engine news and trends, including learning and using new PPC tools and services as they become available.
- Monitoring and measuring the success of your client through Google Analytics.
- Client Meetings
- Drinking substantial amounts of coffee.
- Being part of a team and working in collaboration with the senior PPC team.
- Working the occasional Saturday/evening to get the job done.
Posted on 01 Jun 12:44