Digital Sales Account Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable BasicSalary |
Job descriptionVolt Africa
has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Sales Account Manager in Johannesburg and Cape Town. The successful incumbent will be responsible for growing new business and servicing our existing agencies/clients. Responsibilities:
Training will be provided, but minimum requirements as follows:
- Manage the relationships between the company and ad agencies, including business direct
- Maximise income from client accounts
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Identify and develop new business
- Create tailored proposals and ad campaigns which will meet agency/client KPIs
- Present our digital ad opportunities at all levels
- Sell programmatic deals and grow our PMP business with agencies
- Should be able to create and maintain good relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work well under pressure
- Confident in own ability to self-manage activities, but able to work closely in a team
- Liaise with ad operations – manage the process from sale to the execution of agency/client campaigns
- Reporting both internally on sales activities, as well as post campaigns reports with agencies
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to take initiative
- Must be able to balance creative and business
- Must be passionate about online advertising
- Two years plus of advertising sales experience (online experience advantageous)
- Reputable base of advertising clients and accounts will be advantageous
- A working understanding of digital media landscape and advertising technology, including and not limited to advertising agencies and programmatic advertising
- Fully computer literate (Microsoft – PPT, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of web analytic tools advantageous
- An advertising/marketing or related qualification advantageous
- Must have a valid driver’s license with own vehicle.
- Strong relationship building and client service background.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, creative environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Must be a team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Must be innovative and creative.
Posted on 18 May 16:08