- Revised Covid-19 Direction on Health and Safety in the Workplace advises on employee vaccine protocol
- Optimising healthcare leadership
- Skilled researchers offering critical training on better use of data in decision-making
Job descriptionThe role: We're looking for an experienced SEO Manager to play an authoritative role within the Experience and Digital Teams. The role is creative, technical and managerial - you will be responsible for contributing to strategic planning as well as execution on a campaign level, focusing on the business objective of profitable revenue growth.The SEO Manager is key in understanding the business' strategy and executing campaign tasks in line with this, keeping a close eye on time efficiency, the quality of all deliverables, while reporting on progress and results accordingly. The detail: If you have demonstrated experience in campaign management, training, best practice, mentoring and meeting deliverables, you could be the person we're looking for. Campaign Management
- The SEO Manager will work with the company's appointed Digital Partner and take full accountability of the overall SEO performance for all Ignition brands.
- Immerse yourself in the brands so you can identify the role that SEO will play in achieving business goals.
- Attend key campaign meetings and position yourself as an authority - asking the right questions, providing answers and explanations to the wider Digital Team in a concise palatable manner, translating meeting outcomes into actionable next steps when relevant to your discipline.
- Lead in the development of SEO strategies to accurately address the objectives of the business.
- Ensure that audits, research and landscape investigations are properly utilised to deliver insight-driven strategies.
- Implement SEO campaigns and strategies, in line with all best practices and work alongside your Team where applicable, to position yourself as the main authority for all SEO activities across the business' brands.
- Analyse the performance of campaigns, identify strategic opportunities, and facilitate change in order to hit and exceed KPIs.
- Create queries, dashboards and pull data from Searchmetrics.
- Produce reports, studies and presentations to articulate the value that SEO is adding to the achievement of the business goals.
- Continually develop your own level of SEO expertise.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and all applicable technologies, including developments in - SEO, social media, PPC, analytics, online marketing, e-commerce and online consumer behaviour.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the business' marketplace, with emphasis on all new and emerging initiatives.
- Support the SEO Team in the delivery of their objectives, and ensure that teams are continually developing their digital and marketing expertise, by sharing a clear communication vision.
- Upskill other members of the team, where required, on best practice paid search campaign execution.
- Support the wider team to improve their understanding of paid search.
- Share best practice and knowledge with wider teams via lunch and learns, or other learning opportunities.
- Collaborate with appointed Digital Partner to ensure processes, frameworks and KPIs relating to SEO are up to date in accordance with the growing use of SEO.
- Pro-actively work in partnership with Directors and Heads of other departments to ensure adherence to best practice in all areas.
- Proactively work with the Search, Content, PR, Product, UX, CRO, Web Development and other Digital Teams to understand how SEO integrates with channels to perform efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure all work is quality assured appropriately and to the highest standards.
- Knowledge of Searchmetrics, Brandwatch, Radian 6, Gorkana, BuzzSumo, Facebook Analytics, Twitter Analytics, GWT & Google Analytics packages.
- Act as a senior leader, mentor and coach to direct reports and the wider team.
- Set examples of best behaviour and delivery of high standards in every communication.
- Work with the Senior Management Team to identify skills gaps and support personal development plans across the department.
- Identify talent when needed to grow out the SEO Team as needed to support the growth of the company.
- Demonstrate measurable success through the achievement of set KPIs, such as account turnover and profitability, campaign management, report generation/analysis and overall service.
- Produce comprehensive technical SEO analysis of client websites/assets to facilitate the development of clear, actionable optimisation roadmaps.
- Onsite content audits to identify how client content should be optimised to perform better within the organic SERPs.
- Develop white-hat link earning and amplification strategies geared toward building brand awareness across the web, while strengthening organic ranking signals.
- Troubleshoot and participate in risk mitigation exercises and penalty removal for clients.
- Work closely with lead practitioners from the Social, Content, Paid Media, Display, Creative, Development and UX Teams.
- Be creative and capable of conceptualising and executing unique ideas under pressure.
Are you this person?
- If you're pro-active, confident and articulate SEO leader, with demonstratable experience in the field, excellent collaborative instincts and the ability to steer a team to greatness, apply today.
Posted on 17 May 08:33
Apply by emailNatasha Anthony
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Manager, Account Manager, Store Manager, Project Manager, Campaign Manager, Digital Account Manager, Account Director, Marketing Manager, Media Manager, Operations Manager
Durban Rand10000 - Rand50000 perMonth neg
Exion Corp, a national signage material and LED distributing company, are in search for a branch manager to take over their Durban branch.
10 Jun 2021
The role: Ignition Group is on the lookout for a Product Manager to join our team of product wunderkinds! You will be responsible for managing products...
17 May 2021
Durban Rand23000 perMonth
We are hiring a mid-weight paid media and analytics manager, for a leading retail & marketing agency.
The role: Ignition Group is in search of a stellar Paid Search Specialist.
19 May 2021