- Revised Covid-19 Direction on Health and Safety in the Workplace advises on employee vaccine protocol
- Optimising healthcare leadership
- Skilled researchers offering critical training on better use of data in decision-making
Job descriptionThe role:
Ignition Group is on the lookout for a Product Manager to join our team of product wunderkinds!
You will be responsible for managing products throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritising product features and Customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with Engineering, to deliver winning products.
Work with Sales, Customer Experience, Marketing and Support to ensure revenue and Customer satisfaction goals are met, contributing to the ongoing success of the Ignition Group!
Strategy Development and Management
- Define product strategy and roadmap.
- Develop new sales channels to distribute the product, either via a re-seller agreement, digitally, or any other channels where opportunity presents.
- Define, prioritise, and deliver the product roadmap.
- Develop the business case for new products and improvements to existing products.
- Manage new feature releases.
- Take ownership of the Customer Lifecycle, constantly improving Customer Lifetime Value.
- Drive automation of product monitoring ensuring down-time and issue resolution time is minimised.
- Manage daily operational components of product.
- Work closely alongside Engineering teams to ensure new features are delivered on time.
- Work alongside Customer Experience team to deliver roadmap items that address Customer insights specific to opportunities and pain-points.
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product.
- Perform product demos to Customers.
- Propose and manage the budget of the product to ensure success.
- Gather, manage, and prioritise the market or Customer requirements of the product.
- Manage third party relationships to maintain licencing agreements, leverage partnerships, or look for alternate opportunities where existing relationships can be improved – either commercially or innovatively to ensure the product has a strong persona and position in the market.
- Work closely alongside the Training and Marketing teams to develop the training content to assist in sales of products.
- Work alongside a cross-functionality of skillsets including Engineering, Sales, Customer Experience, Marketing, Training and Customer Support to deliver the strategy and roadmap items successfully.
Are you this person?
If you have bachelor’s Degree or Diploma with three to five years’ proven success in Product with phenomenal teamwork skills, a goal-driven personality and, a tech or Marketing background.
Join us! Send us your profile today!
Posted on 17 May 08:44
Apply by emailNatasha Anrhony
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Manager, Account Manager, Store Manager, Project Manager, Campaign Manager, Digital Account Manager, Marketing Manager, Media Manager, Operations Manager, Social Media Manager