- Revised Covid-19 Direction on Health and Safety in the Workplace advises on employee vaccine protocol
- Optimising healthcare leadership
- Skilled researchers offering critical training on better use of data in decision-making
Digital Solutions Consultant
|Benefits:||Great offices, amazing people and culture, remote work flexibility|
|Location:||Cape Town, Foreshore|
Job descriptionOverview of job description
The Digital Solutions Consultant's role will form part of the product specialist & consultancy layer within the global Operations team. This role requires high expertise within the media & Martech field as consultancy towards clients, internal operations and commercial team will have to be provided.
The Solution Consultant is primarily responsible for determining the overall strategic, operation and technical scope of new business opportunities, which includes, but not limited to, working closely with commercial & operational teams on Business development, (proposals / RFP’s), identifying opportunities to present customized solutions for organisations, and head the delivery of those solutions.
Ensure the demonstration of technical feasibility by beta tests and trial programs, and then productise and train for scaling solution as an expansion on current product/service offering.
The Solutions consultant will also assist global markets when required with the commercial structures, product consultancy and technical advice. They will be responsible for delivering frameworks and strategies that will enhance client network, workflows and business results.
So what is solutions consultant?
Digital Solutions Consultants are responsible for coordinating with client's management to understand their business problems and develop effective digital solutions. In more simple words, DSC will be responsible for recommending marketing strategies and ideas to achieve company revenue goals. Working with MDs to identify new business opportunities and write a business case/proposals.
The role of a Solutions Consultant requires the building of activation, and implementation strategies, drawing up of technical solutions documents, designing of frameworks, SOWs, audit outputs, best practice documentation, Blueprints and guidance on migrations, implementation and responsible for new stack onboarding, training and enablement programmes.
Keeping a close eye on strategic clients will be a default with the onboarding of strategic clients by following a process framework, and be responsible for the client's Governance of their GMP tech-stack.
The Solutions Consultant will work closely with Operational Country Heads to assist teams with analyzing data and advise where campaign strategies can be improved. This role requires practical knowledge of data layers, measurement strategies and tracking setups, audience segmentation, campaign management, media strategy, creative advice, advanced research and analysis.
Keeping up to date with global market trends, data-privacy, new products, product updates & innovative media strategies will form an integral part of this role.
This position is one of the few around South Africa and will be a major step in your online career.
Place within organisation
- Reports directly to a strategic consulting lead in the consultancy team and in-directly to the H/O consultancy
- Falls within the reporting lines under the operations director
- Works closely with Operational Country Heads, MD's of various markets, other in-market consultants, Commercial Teams, and Paid Media Managers.
- Nurture partner relationships, in particular, Google (GMP) and Facebook as our platform partners.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Minimum of +seven years experience in digital marketing
- Comfortable presenting and pitching for business with strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be able to relate to the client's needs and translate them into workable and innovative solutions.
- Strategic thinking
- Experience with media strategy and planning for X-Channel investment to showcase yield
- Advanced programmatic media buying experience
- Google marketing Platform (GMP) experience
- 3rd Party tracking solutions
- Paid Social media buying experience
- Google Analytics and advanced data analysis, including attribution reporting
- Strong mobile and app experience, including Firebase and AppsFlyer
- Advanced knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets
- Data studio and dash-building experience
- Project Management
- Experience building and optimising feeds for data-driven projects / and or shopping
- Knowledge of digital transformation
- Data management with some experience with Google Cloud (BQ & ADH)
- SEO and website optimisation
- API integrations
- Language capabilities: German, Spanish
- Train-the-trainer facilitation
- Ability to understand the customer's key business & marketing challenges and translate this as a proposal on how our tech & consulting services can achieve these goals
- External consultancy towards clients globally:
- Technical and strategic audits, including data-privacy compliance
- Map organisational goals to marketing initiatives and design a measurement framework to track the performance of marketing initiatives
- Designing a technical solution and roadmap for client's to improve their business goals and process by combining deep tech, product & strategic knowledge.
- Act as technical and strategic support where needed
- Assist clients to understand and know how to read and interpret their data
- Attend client meetings remotely and or on premises. (COVID regulations apply)
- Be responsible for the training and enablement of client's and their stakeholders, formulating a development plan that will support the client's transformation to digital maturity.
- Drive innovation and spot opportunities to enhance or expand service offerings to clients
- Internal Consultancy towards Incubeta (internal teams):
- Working closely with APAC, EU, US ans SA commercial teams to support business development
- Market research and the analysis of market trends
- Mentor and guide junior team members on tech-implementations, campaign strategies, best practices.
- Quality controls / audits and able to spot where clients's accounts have room for improvement and growth
- Good technical communicator - be able to turn complexity into simplicity
- Must have a passion for digital marketing and want to build a career within the digital space
- Autonomous, proactive and resourceful attitude where you are a self-motivated and driven individual
- Cool under pressure
- Ability to be entrepreneurial and to create their own opportunities and continue to define new consulting solutions to the markets.
- Ability to operate at optimal levels without clear direction, as the DSC should be the directions creators and spot loopholes within client strategies and or commercials.
- Ability to work under pressure and able to concentrate in the middle of chaos (being able to streamline the chaos)
- Strong ability to prioritize and managing own time as well as assisting teams where needed
- Taking the lead on brand/client innovation
- Take the lead in client meetings and questioning client approaches, strategies and commercials to maximise the potential of delivering a stellar solution.
Posted on 14 May 15:41
Apply by emailNatasha
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Get job alerts for Consultant jobs
Amazing opportunities to kickstart your career success What we're looking for As SA's leading pet insurer and one of the Garden Route's biggest employers...
Cape Town, Rondebosch
A fast-paced UK-based CRM/CX Digital Agency seeks a driven, proactive and solutions-oriented Marketing Consultant/Digital Marketing Manager to provide expertise devising...
Medical / Healthcare group requires the services of a Talent consultant to focus on the operational Talent management of the company Matric / Grade 12...
Cape Town Rand30000 - Rand42000 perMonth
Cape Town - L&D Consultant position available within the Banking / Financial Services sector. Post graduate learning or HR qualification.
Well known company requires the services of a Labour Consultant to manage existing Matric / Grade 12 essentialDiploma in HR and IR essentialComputer literate and able...
We are dotsure.co.za, based in beautiful George on the Garden Route.
Cape Town Rand7000 - Rand7000 perMonth
Our client is an edTech business that places human connection at the heart of our flexible and fully supported online learning programmes.
A publishing company, based in Cape Town city centre is looking for advertising sales consultants who are professional, reliable, driven and money-hungry.
17 May 2021
Cape Town, Tokai
Achievement Awards Group is looking for enthusiastic contact centre consultants to contribute to our overall service delivery objectives, by providing an...
Achievement Awards Groups
21 Apr 2021
We seek a dynamic and proactive BI analyst who will provide support to the business intelligence team through the development of appropriate management information...
ENVIRONMENT: A reputable Retail Group seeks a solutions-driven Systems Analyst I to fill a 12-month contract role.
Actuarial analyst - Two years exp in a similar role will land you the opportunity to join a progressive company in terms of employee development within the...
Stellenbosch University Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences Centre for Statistical Consultation Chief Statistician (Professional Support...
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference. We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic PR Account Director to join the financial services team at...
Cape Town, Foreshore
A GMP tech advisor is responsible for advising our international clients on the Google ad technology platforms that DQ&A resells to them (campaign manager, search...
Cape Town Rand45000 - Rand50000 perMonth
We are working on a fantastic Head of SEO position with a global digital marketing agency.
We are looking for a digital paid media specialist to join our team in Cape Town.
12 May 2021
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference. A fantastic opportunity has opened up for a dynamic Account Director at a leading international PR...
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference. We have an absolutely fabulous job opportunity for a mid-weight Digital Paid Media Specialist to join...
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference. We have a very exciting and challenging job opportunity for a mid–senior analytics expert.
Cape Town Rand40000 - Rand50000 perMonth neg
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic PR consultancy, driven by a team of go-getters, who are passionate about providing their clients with nothing but the very best...
Cape Town, Green Point Rand14000 - Rand20000 perMonth
We are looking for an individual to join our friendly sales team at an established jeweller in Cape Town. A background in design/drawing would be advantageousMeet with...