- First Innovation and Digital Skills Centre opens in Mthatha
- How Covid changed e-learning forever
- Burger King decision: A case of govt policies working against each other?
Social Media Manager
|Remuneration:||Rand22000 per month negotiable BasicSalary|
|Benefits:||Life insurance, Discovery medical aid, 30 days leave|
|Location:||Cape Town, Wynberg|
|Company:||CTG (committed to good)|
Job descriptionCTG (Committed to Good) enables humanitarian projects through recruitment, effective HR and delivery of Duty of Care. Operating in 25 fragile and conflict-affected countries, CTG is committed to Shared Value with a focus on local employment and the empowerment of women.
CTG's Social Media Manager will focus on increasing our community of candidates and building CTG's brand presence within the humanitarian and development communities.
The ideal candidate to join our dynamic team would be someone who is passionate about social media with experience of working on a B2B brand.
CTG's head office is in Dubai and the marketing team work remotely from Cape Town alongside our bid team.
- Run CTG’s social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube), responsible for relevant, consistent content in line with CTG’s branding and tone
- Managing online communities – responding to comments, daily, and engaging with audience
- Run company social media advertising campaigns with a focus on Linkedin and Facebook
- Work closely with Business Development and marketing team on developing audience on Linkedin
- Create weekly digital media calendar
- Lead on compiling monthly digital marketing report for the ELT (Executive Leadership Team)
- Work with Brand Manager on weekly mailchimp newsletters
- Come up with ideas and overseeing video content for YouTube channel and website
- Responsible for website being up to date
- Overseeing the SEO of the website
- Opportunity to write blogs if interested; would be responsible for directing team on correct SEO keywords
- Coaching employees on content creation best practices for Local Spotlight campaign
- Support the Content and Brand Strategist and Head of Communications in all CTG marketing activities where required
- Minimum two years of marketing and content creation experience
- BA in marketing, comms advantageous
- Skilled in social media: Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook.
- Strong knowledge of Linkedin including all tools available - this is CTG's key social media channel
- Strong interest in social media, up-to-date with the latest developments
- Experience developing social media strategies
- Proven ability to build social media communities
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns
- Knowledge of Linkedin campaigns and how to use Sales Navigator
- Experience in WordPress (ability to upload blogs)
- Experience in MailChimp and programmes like Buffer or Tweetdeck
- Knowledge of SEO advantageous
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Someone with an editorial mindset who enjoys coming up with strong content ideas and campaigns
- Someone who is tuned in to the Photoshop and the ability to design simple social media graphics a bonus (although you will be working with inhouse designer)
- Cape Town based – Mix of office and working from home during Covid-19
Company DescriptionCTG enables humanitarian projects through recruitment, effective HR and delivery of Duty of Care, operating in 25 fragile and conflict-affected countries. With our head office in Dubai, the CTG communications team is based in Cape Town spreading the news about CTG and how they are helping to enable change.
Posted on 11 May 16:09
Apply by emailVanessa McCulloch
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Manager, Account Manager, Store Manager, Digital Account Manager, Project Manager, Campaign Manager, Marketing Manager, Media Manager, Operations Manager, Social Media
Get job alerts for Social Media Manager jobs
Cape Town Rand17000 - Rand20000 perMonth neg
We are looking for a Cape Town-based Digital jack/Jill of all trades to join our growing team.
1 day ago
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference. We have a terrific job opportunity for an experienced Social Media Brand Manager with leadership...
We have a fabulous job opportunity that’s “on the nose” for a mid-weight wine-loving Social Media Manager at an historic wine farm in Stellenbosch.
Cape Town, Foreshore
Overview of job description The media manager will be spending our clients digital budgets wisely within the real-time bidding (RTB), paid social and paid search...
Cape Town, Muizenberg
An innovative personal care company based in Muizenberg is looking for a vibrant social media manager with a passion for textured haircare, skincare and beauty.
24 May 2021
Paddington Station PR is an nine-year-old strategic and award-winning PR and communications agency that applies the latest research and insights on post-demographic...
Paddington Station PR
24 May 2021
Cape Town, Foreshore
Overview of the job description The paid media manager (social and display) will be spending our client's digital budgets wisely within the real-time bidding (RTB)...
Cape Town, Foreshore
Overview of job description The media manager will be spending our clients digital budgets wisely within the real time bidding (RTB), paid social and paid search...
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference. We have an absolutely fabulous job opportunity for a mid-weight Digital Paid Media Specialist to join...
We are looking for a digital paid media specialist to join our team in Cape Town.
12 May 2021
Cape Town, Mowbray
A Mowbray based Software house is on the lookout for an Intermediate Java Developer to produce the highest quality solutions across business processes.
SA’s top consulting business providing industry leading Digital solutions to fellow African and global companies is looking for a high calibre Intermediate .Net...