- Capture the Candidate: Recruitment 2021
- Did you hear? We really miss office gossip
- How to have impossible conversations, win friends and influence people
Digital Project Manager
|Remuneration:||R18000 - R25000 per month Negotiable depending on experience|
Job descriptionBasic function:
Arora Online is looking for an enthusiastic, diligent, and experienced Digital Project Manager who can take ownership of a diverse project portfolio.
Key responsibilities and skills:
- Ability to accurately scope out new projects: breaking down deliverables & requirements, structuring the projects, identifying correct resources, putting together costs/time. (PM tool experience with Asana)
- Ability to schedule, track and prioritise the work correctly with critical deadlines & milestones
- Tracking project spend, burn rate & resource capacity.
- Can deal with any day-to-day issues but still able to have a bigger picture view of the project.
- Flagging any risk upfront and solving any blockages.
- Liaising with all team members & account management to ensure all deliverables are met & Budgets are adhered to.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of projects according to customer needs and objectives by driving project deliverables within the production studio related to design or development.
- Craft well-written scoping and functional requirement documentation, project plans, and any other supporting materials to aid in production efficiency.
- Assist with emergency requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Balancing the time of the various development and design resources within your team with what tasks need to be prioritised across the portfolio.
- Authoring, implementing, and maintaining business processes that enable efficiency, productivity, and oversight within the team and project throughout its lifecycle.
- Proactively onboard and manage multiple client accounts monthly.
- Digital and social PM experience
- Laptop/desktop computer
- Steady access to the internet
- Loves working in a digital environment
- Ability to understand social media and how it works
- Excellent communication skills
- Forever evolving and eager to learn
- Hard worker with positive good-vibes attitude
- Able to work from home without supervision
Posted on 05 May 08:39
Apply by emailKareesha Naidoo
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Account Manager, Store Manager, Manager, Marketing Manager, Project Manager, Campaign Manager, Digital Account Manager, Media Manager, Social Media Manager, Traffic Manager
Get job alerts for Project Manager jobs
What we offer you: The opportunity to work with a variety of international clients across different industries and business sectors.We want you to succeed and grow so...
13 hours ago
Cape Town, Woodstock
Are you the effective project leader and client partner that can own key projects and accounts, while working closely with our team of UX and UI designers to...
6 May 2021
HelloFCB Cape Town is seeking an experienced freelance project manager, who will be responsible for the planning, management, coordination and financial aspects of...
Digital Project Manager to handle the exploration, capture, and synthesis of quantitative and qualitative data turned into actionable insights and recommendations for...
Cape Town R35000 - R40000 Monthly neg
Swipe iX is looking for an enthusiastic, diligent and experienced Digital Project Manager who can take ownership of a diverse project portfolio to define functional...
15 Apr 2021
Dreamsmiths is a digital development business in Cape Town, focused on building great user experiences for our clients.
1 Apr 2021
The search is on for a Digital Account/Project Manager with a love of digital and a solid three years of previous digital project management experience in an agency.
26 Mar 2021