- B-BBEE is not just a compliance exercise, but an opportunity for economic growth
- How to create a more gender-friendly workplace
- Informal traders receive training in bookkeeping
|Remuneration:||R28000 - R35000 per month Basic salary|
Our client seeks to hire a talented mid-weight art director to join their team. The search is on to find the perfect candidate who combines conceptual and creative excellence with experience in design.
- To conceptualise and, using your imaginary design skills, produce award-winning creative work within the scope of the brand and creative brief supplied. Present to the client.
- Work closely with the creative director and, as directed, by the creative brief.
- The responsibility vests in the attitude, behaviour, determination and accountability to pursue all avenues in order to ensure that the end product/design craft is of a high standard.
- By taking ownership and making use of all available resources, the end product/design craft should project keen attention to detail.
- Exceptional drawing skills (as in slick rendering and scamps) - a necessity for art directors and nice to have for designers.
- Exceptionally fast conceptual skills.
- Capable of driving copy and guiding the response mechanisms.
- Thorough understanding of promotional activities and experiential marketing disciplines.
- A portfolio that demonstrates these skills beyond a shadow of doubt and the results of the activities to prove it.
- Finely honed graphic design skills and latest techniques
- Capability to take on campaigns with multi-element tasks which require a concept and a thought-through process, as well as briefing the copywriters with specific objectives and tasks at hand.
- Fully Mac literate in all relevant programs.
- Must have a diploma or similar in art direction from a design college or similar
- Minimum three to five years' experience as an art director - essential
- Team player
- Hard-working, conscientious
- Creative thinker – cross boundaries to conceptualise
- Work under pressure
- Goal-orientated achiever
- Pro-active thinker
- Key responsibilities (broad description)
You must be willing to work on a host of different accounts such as posters, print, billboards, advertising, promotions, brands, etc. (Full TTL function)
Send samples in either pdf or jpeg format of your very best work, not exceeding four megs to our offices.
Posted on 03 May 10:18
Apply by emailYolanda Gibbon
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Art Director, Account Director, Creative Director, PR Account Director, Director, Graphic Designer/Art Director
Get job alerts for Art Director jobs
A well-known online betting company in the North is looking to hire a passionate, ambitious and innovative art director to join their team. Responsibilities Creation...
Johannesburg R25000 - R35000 Monthly
A prestigious agency based in Sandton surrounds is seeking the services and skills of a BTL art director to join their team ASAP.
We have a fabulous job opportunity for a mid-weight Art Director at a hot, awarded agency’s Johannesburg office.
Do you have a passion for great creative ideas? Ideas that aren’t bound into a single channel or discipline? We’re looking for a senior art director to join...
Johannesburg, Bramley R18000 - R20000 Monthly neg
Are you a self motivated, creative and innovative designer with experience in print and Annual Report design and layout? Are you passionate about design and making the...
30 Mar 2021
We’re looking for a Mid-creative team to join our Johannesburg studio: a special kind of duo with the ability to create campaigns that people will love and...
Well-established branding agency is seeking a dynamic and creative graphic designer who is ready to hit the ground running.
Active Brand Communications
16 Mar 2021