- When your dream job is a nightmare
- B-BBEE is not just a compliance exercise, but an opportunity for economic growth
- How to create a more gender-friendly workplace
Paid Media Manager - Search
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Great offices, amazing company culture and perfect opportunities for growth.|
|Location:||Cape Town, Foreshore|
Job descriptionNMPi is an award-winning digital marketing agency with over 14 years of experience in delivering global campaigns with granular localised targeting. We have an exciting opportunity for a paid media manager with a passion and ability to manage various brands or campaigns. The ideal candidate will be an innovative, creative, independent thinker, with a passion for digital advertising, who will add value to our client service team, with strong project management and people skills.
We are looking for Mid-level, internet savvy individual with sound knowledge of the digital advertising industry to fill this position.
The main role of the Mid-level Paid Media Manager is to implement and optimise search advertising campaigns across various platforms. They are responsible for campaign optimization, analysis and reporting and also act as a technical contact between account managers, clients and creative agencies. Paid media managers must therefore be able to communicate effectively and manage internal and external client expectations.
- Experience in running, implementing and managing Google Ads campaigns (Yahoo, Bing Search campaigns advantageous)
- Experience in implementing and managing Re-marketing and shopping campaigns is advantageous
- Experience with setup and testing of tracking requirements of online campaigns
- Knowledge of PPC Search best practises and optimisation techniques
- Paid media manager Responsibilities would include (Search):
- Pre-launch brief and strategy discussion.
- Keyword research, client research, competitive landscape analysis
- Overall account creation and set up
- Ongoing optimisation and strategic feedback
- Performance - Ensure campaign targets are met (e.g. CPA/ROAS)
- Client and Internal Reporting for both operational and invoicing purposes
- Training and development
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office essential - intermediate to advanced Excel)
- Internet-savvy and passionate
- Highly organised with an eye for detail
- Able to work very accurately with numbers
- Able to work on own initiative, prioritise workload and juggle multiple tasks
- Excellent administrative, communication and time management skills
- Good command of both written and verbal English
- Minimum of two years of digital/campaign management experience
- Experience managing Display (GDN/YouTube/Smart Display) campaigns
- GMP Stack knowledge/experience (in particular SA360)
- Facebook Business Manager/Twitter/Criteo knowledge/experience
- Experience running e-commerce/retail campaigns
- Good knowledge of digital marketing landscape
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal and display professional and exemplary behaviour at all times
- Specialised knowledge - have worked in a serious, thoughtful and sustained way to master the specialised knowledge needed to succeed in their fields; and that they keep this knowledge up-to-date so that they can continue to deliver the best work possible.
- Competency - Professionals get the job done. They're reliable, and they keep their promises. If circumstances arise that prevent them from delivering on their promises, they manage expectations upfront, and they do their best to make the situation right. Professionals don't make excuses but focus on finding solutions.
- Displays honesty and integrity at all times
- Be accountable for their actions even when making mistakes
- They exhibit a high degree of emotional intelligence (EI) by considering the emotions and needs of others, and they don't let a bad day impact how they interact with colleagues or clients.
- Display strong interpersonal skills. Ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues; display a strong team spirit.
- Maintain the highest standards of delivery, productivity and effectiveness at all times
- Organised and detail-oriented
- Be approachable and open to constructive feedback
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to prioritise a high volume of projects simultaneously in a fast-paced unpredictable environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- This includes but is not limited to taking decisions independently while staying within the company guidelines; Proactive attitude; staying self-motivated; being self-reliant; continuous self-development without expecting to be taken by the hand.
- Display a hunger for knowledge and a willingness to learn for any situation
- Respect, appreciate and contribution towards decision making
- Self-motivated and driven individual with strong integrity
- Very diligent – staying on top of the details and understanding how they fit into the big picture
We look forward to hearing from you!
Posted on 03 May 08:53
Apply by emailYusra
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Store Manager, Account Manager, Manager, Marketing Manager, Project Manager, Campaign Manager, Digital Account Manager, Media Specialist, Social Media, Traffic Manager
Get job alerts for Media Manager jobs
Cape Town, Wynberg R22000 Monthly neg
CTG (Committed to Good) enables humanitarian projects through recruitment, effective HR and delivery of Duty of Care. Operating in 25 fragile and conflict-affected...
CTG (committed to good)
2 days ago
Cape Town, Durbanville
We are looking for a detail-orientated paid media specialist who has at least two to three years of experience in the day-to-day management of paid digital...
Imagine This Digital
2 days ago
Cape Town, Foreshore
Overview of job description The senior media manager will be spending our clients digital budgets wisely within the Paid Search, Paid Social or real time bidding...
Cape Town, Foreshore
Overview of the job description The paid media manager (social and display) will be spending our client's digital budgets wisely within the real-time bidding (RTB)...
Cape Town, Foreshore
Overview of job description The media manager will be spending our clients digital budgets wisely within the real time bidding (RTB), paid social and paid search...
Hellomedia is looking for a savvy freelancer that will be able to work well within a team as well as independently.
We are looking for a social media manager with a strong grasp of current marketing tools and digital strategy who will lead integrated social media strategies from...
3 May 2021
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference. An exciting job opportunity has opened up for an experienced and ambitious, mid-weight Paid Media...
Cape Town, Foreshore
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and creative Mid-Weight Social Media Manager to join our team at HelloFCB+.
Cape Town R18500 - R22500 Monthly neg
Overall planning, leading, organising and controlling of the SA Decor & Design website and social media platforms and any new projects identified.
SA Decor & Design
17 Mar 2021
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference. A terrific job opportunity has opened up at a leading ISP’s Cape Town office for an experienced...
We are looking for a digital paid media specialist to join our team in Cape Town.
1 day ago
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference. We have an absolutely fabulous job opportunity for a mid-weight Digital Paid Media Specialist to join...
Cape Town R750000 - R850000 Yearly
The technical team of an Institutional development hub based in Cape Town require a highly skilled Intermediate Full Stack .Net Developer with React.js experience.
SA’s top consulting business providing industry leading Digital solutions to fellow African and global companies is looking for a high calibre Intermediate .Net...
Cape Town, Mowbray
A Mowbray based Software house is on the lookout for an Intermediate Java Developer to produce the highest quality solutions across business processes.
South Africa’s leading investment corporation based in Cape Town northern suburbs is looking for a young talented intermediate Java developer to join its new...
One of the coolest software development House in the country is looking to expand their team with a talented intermediate Java developer.