- Why do we procrastinate?
- Fired for coming to work with Covid - dismissal deemed fair by court
- Legalities of dismissing striking employees, despite compliance with ultimatum
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Digital Strategy Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company profile|
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have a superb job opportunity for a mid-weight Digital Strategy Manager at a leading integrated advertising agency in Cape Town. This is an exciting opening for a skilled and dynamic digital guru with the ability to conceptualise all things digital in the context of a brand or campaign strategy. The ideal candidate is results-driven and an innovative, creative, independent strategic thought-leader who will add tremendous value to the agency’s clients, agency and teams by coordinating various digital mediums, assisting campaigns in reaching specific goals. This accomplished Digital Strategy Manager we’re looking for has a passion for digital channels within the context of fully integrated campaigns and the ability to analyse large quantities of data and information, accurately identifying what is most important for the Agency and Client and its digital offerings. The successful candidate requires a firm grasp of the various digital touch points and channels; and the ability to steer the Agency's clients' digital narratives. If you have the proven ability to drive highly effective digital campaigns, we’d love to chat! Get in touch today.
- Create cost-effective strategic advertising campaigns in the digital sphere, that integrate with traditional advertising
- Initiate, present, guide, monitor and optimise projects and campaigns
- Evaluate and implement improvements on digital strategies
- Optimise SEO
- Map-out how digital assets will be optimised for business results
- Define and action digital events
- Leading effective digital marketing strategies: ensuring that projects and campaigns are executed within budget
- Monitor and assess KPIs of the work
- Analyse user-experience data
- Reporting on planned and current strategies
- Conducting, analysing and presenting post-campaign reports
- Conducting effective consumer research
- Research the latest digital tools and interactive trends
- Engage with clients, teams and management, driving value for the organisation and clients.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Tertiary qualification in Advertising/Relevant
- At least 5 years' experience as a Digital Strategist in an Advertising Agency
- Firm grasp of emerging digital tools
- Thorough understanding of digital touch points and channels
- Keen understanding of web and social media analytics
- Proven experience in data analytics
- Proven working abilities using digital reporting metrics such as Google Analytics; Facebook Insights, Social Bakers, Hootsuite, ORM Platforms, etc.
- Ability to tailor reporting metrics for varied client reviews and monthly reports into a single cohesive, well thought-through presentation/document
- Solid understanding of other media (ATL, BTL and TTL), and how digital integrates with such media
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Insightful and perceptive
- Deadline- and results-driven
- Possess broad working knowledge of best digital practises
- Ability to grow and maintain strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
Posted on 15 Apr 17:52
+27 21 422 1037
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.