- Employment stimulus helps to create 8,000 new jobs
- Build your bravery in 24 hours: Register now for the Brené Brown Dare to Lead training
- Mentorship programmes in Kenya can make graduates more employable. Here's how one works
Paid Media Manager
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionNinety9cents is a full-service, integrated advertising agency with offices in Cape Town and Johannesburg, and is one of South Africa’s largest independently owned agencies. Led by Group CEO, Andrew Brand, the agency’s extensive client base includes leading brands such as Shoprite/Checkers, Ackermans, PUMA and the Spur Group to name but a few.
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Paid Media Manager to join our dynamic team. You should be comfortable with and love working across search, display and social media advertising channels. We’re looking to welcome a media manager to our team who is confident in their campaign management abilities, with good knowledge of how Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Data Studio work together to track and report campaign performance.
If you’re the kind of person who fist pumps after seeing your first conversion, loves to get granular creating custom audiences, enjoys learning and working with other digital specialist departments, likes understanding how your work impacts client businesses and takes pride in your outputs, then we’ll get along perfectly.
If you’re looking for a new challenge that exposes you to the entire supply of PPC services, working on an awesome portfolio of local clients (e-commerce mostly) alongside a hands-on manager and are able to hit the ground running, then we want to hear from you.
- Full campaign setup across paid media platforms (social media, search, shopping and display)
- Budget management across channels and campaigns
- Effective campaign optimisation to achieve performance targets
- Research, testing and trend monitoring to assist develop digital paid media strategies
- Assess, plan, setup and test campaign tracking / conversions
- Post campaign analysis, analytical media reporting with insights and recommendations
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- At least two years working experience as a Paid Media Manager or in a similar role
- Google Ads certifications (Search, Display and Shopping)
- Google Analytics certification
- Knowledge of and experience in Facebook Blueprint (will be advantageous)
- Social media savvy
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong multi-tasking skill
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast paced and highly pressurised environment
- Passionate about digital advertising and marketing
- Meticulous with attention to detail
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Enthusiastic problem solver
- Driver's licence with own vehicle
- Flexible to work beyond normal office hours (overtime if and when required)
- Must be willing to work on alcohol brands
We remain committed to the principles of Employment Equity.
Posted on 07 Apr 09:01
See also: Store Manager, Manager, Account Manager, Marketing Manager, Campaign Manager, Project Manager, Operations Manager, Social Media Manager, Communications Manager, Media Manager
Ninety9cents (99c) is an independent, full-service, integrated advertising & communications agency, with offices based in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Lusaka.
Get job alerts for Media Manager jobs
Cape Town, Foreshore
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and creative Mid-Weight Social Media Manager to join our team at HelloFCB+.
Cape Town R30000 - R35000 Monthly
Join an innovative communications agency as their Social Media Manager. Responsibilities Attend client meeting and advise clients on their social media...
Cape Town, Foreshore
Overview of the job description The paid media manager (social and display) will be spending our client's digital budgets wisely within the real-time bidding (RTB)...
Cape Town, Foreshore
Overview of job description The Senior Media Manager will be spending our clients digital budgets wisely within the Paid Search, Paid Social or real time bidding...
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our Marketing team at Orms.
26 Mar 2021
Cape Town R18500 - R22500 Monthly neg
Overall planning, leading, organising and controlling of the SA Decor & Design website and social media platforms and any new projects identified.
SA Decor & Design
17 Mar 2021
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference. A terrific job opportunity has opened up at a leading ISP’s Cape Town office for an experienced...
Look sharp - opportunity of a lifetime ahead! One of the world’s foremost and desirable pop culture lifestyle/FMCG brands has an exciting opening for a savvy Media...
Hellomedia is looking for a Savvy Freelancer that will be able to work well within a team as well as independently.
The person fulfilling the role for Content and Social Media Manager should be: Highly organisedExtremely meticulous and passionateTech savvy and analyticalCan oversee...
26 Feb 2021
We are looking for a Digital Specialist and Social Media Manager with a strong grasp of current marketing tools and digital strategy who is able to lead integrated...
19 Feb 2021
Cape Town R15000 - R20000 Monthly
Basic function: Develop, implement and maintain paid media/ PPC campaigns, paid social media campaigns, and prepare data analytics reports.Key responsibilities and...
Cape Town, Mowbray
A Mowbray based Software house is on the lookout for an Intermediate Java Developer to produce the highest quality solutions across business processes.
South Africa’s leading investment corporation based in Cape Town northern suburbs is looking for a young talented intermediate Java developer to join its new...
One of the coolest software development House in the country is looking to expand their team with a talented intermediate Java developer.
Cape Town R600000 - R650000 Yearly
Join South Africa’s leading online delivery company.
Cape Town R650000 - R700000 Yearly
NEW WORK: A rather awesome Scale-up Fintech in Cape Town CBD are in search of Intermediate Backend C# Developers to join their expanding team! As part of the development...