- Employment stimulus helps to create 8,000 new jobs
- Build your bravery in 24 hours: Register now for the Brené Brown Dare to Lead training
- Mentorship programmes in Kenya can make graduates more employable. Here's how one works
Social Manager/PPC Specialist
|Remuneration:||- R25000 Basic plus commission|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionAre you a Social Manager that also has mad PPC Skills? Digital Optimization is growing places, and we are in search of a HYBRID social manager (content, writing and community management) that has strong Google campaign planning and management skills too. You will be assisting and managing a portfolio of clients and also managing and implementing our internal digital and social marketing strategies. If you are a PPC expert by trade and have a love and flair for all things organic-social, this position is right for you!
- Create, plan, develop and implement quarterly social media strategies across our channels (TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram)
- Write copy and brief designers for creative assets
- Run social media accounts for Digital Optimisation
- Develop social media content plans for Digital Optimization
- Community manage all platforms
- Schedule and report back every quarter on stats using Sprout
- Discover new trends and build a quarterly social media trend document
- Content strategy brainstorm sessions
- Define the essential social media KPI’s and benchmark every quarter
- Define and quality control of the Instagram page aesthetic
- To report into Google HOD
- Plan, create and manage PPC campaigns across a variety of channels but mainly Google
- Keyword research and management to optimize bids (add PPC keywords and negative keywords)
- Optimize bidding, keyword, placement, device, geographic, demographic, and other levels
- Perform daily account management of PPC campaigns (review expensive under-performing keywords and ensure PPC campaign does not exceed weekly and monthly ad spend budget, maintain Quality Score, impression share and other important metrics)
- Write engaging and concise copy to modify CTAs on ads to boost click-through-rates and landing pages to increase conversion rates
- Monitor, evaluate, and present the performance of campaigns by generating weekly and monthly performance reports to clients, analyzing trends, goals, opportunities, and other key performance indicators
- Stay on top of search engine and PPC industry trends
- We are a funny bunch of coconuts.
- We have lots of yummy treats and a stocked fridge.
- We sometimes go for fancy lunches in the Winelands.
- We help support you in upskilling.
- You are only required to come in 3 days a week and work remotely two days of the week.
- We are compassionate and generally care about your wellbeing. We will always help you where we can.
Company DescriptionDigital Optimization is an award winning - data and technology led - digital media business, obsessed with performance. With teams in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Stellenbosch and internationally capable, we are an agile digital tribe designed to deliver end-to-end digital performance and media solutions, globally and locally, based on the goals that matter to you the most. To consistently achieve outstanding results with digital media and SEO solutions that is driven by data, programmatic technology and many years of digital and media experience.
- Functional experience with all channels of Social Media (FB, Insta, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tiktok)
- Digital and/or social marketing experience
- Previous social and community management experience
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Facebook Business
- Experience with Sprout Social (beneficial), Smart Sheet (beneficial) and Data Studio
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, listening skills, and an articulate presenter
- Excellent writing proficiency and content creation skills
- Creative Thinking
- Analytical skills
- Research and problem-solving skills
- Google Search
- Google Shopping
- Facebook Blueprint
- Twitter Flight School
Posted on 09 Mar 08:30
Apply by emailDani Morley
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.