Paid Media Specialist/Data Analyst
|Remuneration:||R15000 - R20000 per month|
|Reference:||#Paid Media Specialis|
Job descriptionBasic function:
- Develop, implement and maintain paid media/ PPC campaigns, paid social media campaigns, and prepare data analytics reports.
- Search engine marketing (Google Search, Google Display and Google Shopping)
- Display channels (acquisition and remarketing)
- Provide input for media strategy
- Manage social media ad platforms and other digital media buying platforms
- Optimise advertising campaigns: manage, analyse and optimise campaigns to achieve and exceed key performance indicators
- Budget optimization: managing large scale budgets across multiple PPC accounts within Facebook Business Manager, Google Adwords
- Keep up to date with the newest trends on the various platforms
- Report to clients on the performance- Build relationships with our platform representatives e.g. our Facebook and Google account managers
- Ensure reporting of all channels is in place; on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Ability to use social media & Google retargeting tools and set up remarketing lists
- Conduct Google Analytics metrics analysis to measure user engagement and campaign performance post-click
- Analyze Facebook media buys and associated metrics on a daily basis to ensure profitability
- Analyze web metrics, provide campaign effectiveness reports, and implement optimisations
- Suggest and execute weekly tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in campaigns
- Perform competitive research on effective Google ads in similar niches
- Manage projects to ensure it falls within the allowable budget
- Laptop/desktop computer
- Steady access to the internet
- Minimum two years' experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Facebook Ads Manager
- Forever evolving and eager to learn
- Hard worker with positive good vibes attitude.
- Able to work from home without supervision
- SEM, and PPC
- Digital marketing Social media marketing
- Remarketing- Digital strategy
- Proficiency in Data Studio
- Ability to work with large data sets to drive insights and recommendations
- Google display, search, shopping, mobile, video, AdWords and analytics
- Experience in paid social media advertising and paid advertising
- SEO skills and experience would be beneficial and desirable but not essential
Posted on 24 Feb 11:20
Apply by emailSteven van Wyk
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Specialist, Social Media Manager, UX Specialist, Content Specialist, Media Manager, Media Specialist, Marketing Specialist
Get job alerts for Media Specialist jobs
We are looking for a dynamic creative person that is always informed to current trends
We are looking for a Digital Specialist and Social Media Manager with a strong grasp of current marketing tools and digital strategy who is able to lead integrated...
19 Feb 2021
Cape Town, Mowbray
A Mowbray based Software house is on the lookout for an Intermediate Java Developer to produce the highest quality solutions across business processes.
South Africa’s leading investment corporation based in Cape Town northern suburbs is looking for a young talented intermediate Java developer to join its new...
One of the coolest software development House in the country is looking to expand their team with a talented intermediate Java developer.
Cape Town R600000 - R650000 Yearly
Join South Africa’s leading online delivery company.
Cape Town R650000 - R700000 Yearly
NEW WORK: A rather awesome Scale-up Fintech in Cape Town CBD are in search of Intermediate Backend C# Developers to join their expanding team! As part of the development...