Digital Marketing Coordinator
|Company:||Ad Talent Africa|
Job descriptionAn innovative organisation who are leaders within their industry have a vacancy for Digital Marketing Coordinator.
As the Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for briefing, coordinating, and executing all digital campaigns, liaising with key partners and external agencies.
The ideal candidate should be familiar with digital campaigns and have digital marketing experience.
- Day to day management and optimization of digital media campaigns.
- Day to day running of reports to monitor performance.
- Assist in the development of marketing campaigns using digital channels.
- Critically analyse the performance of campaigns; identify strategic opportunities; facilitating change to hit and exceed expectations and KPI’s.
- Taking ownership for the successful delivery and deployment of creative campaigns across all display platforms.
- Compiling briefing documents for new creatives and management of deadlines for new campaign rollout.
- Running programmatic campaigns, developing strategies and optimisation to achieve the desired goal.
- Partner with marketing team members to develop integrated efforts across channels, on new and upcoming campaigns.
- Develops a total understanding of digital audiences marketing thought targeting technics.
- Assisting with ad hoc tasks i.e. analysing campaigns and administration tasks.
- Support the digital marketing team with successful rollout of campaigns and strategies.
- Support in the development and implementation of digital marketing strategy.
- Assistance with monthly billing recons and invoices.
- Assistance with compiling daily and weekly performance reports and highlighting areas of improvement.
- Provides campaign performance reporting and analysis on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Stay on top of the always-evolving digital marketing landscape, from industry news to emerging technology.
- A degree or qualification in marketing, advertising or equivalent experience.
- At least two years’ experience in a digital marketing position
- High-level understanding of digital marketing, electronic communication strategies and overall digital insights & analytics.
- Previous experience in an analytical environment will be advantageous.
- Marketing Platform and Campaign Manager experience will be advantageous.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on driving performance
- Digital media
- Digital marketing
- Campaign management
- Digital insights and analytics
Posted on 22 Feb 14:25
See also: Sales Assistant, Marketing Manager, Coordinator, Sales Representative, Sales Executive, Marketing Specialist, Marketing Coordinator, Sales Consultant, Strategist, Advertising Sales Executive
We are niched in the communications industry with offices in Johannesburg and Cape Town from where we service all of South Africa, Africa, the Middle East, Europe and the rest of the world. Our portfolios include Digital, Creative and Client Service in Advertising, Marketing, Media, Public Relations and Corporate Communications.
|Recent jobs by Ad Talent||City||Date posted|
|SEO Heavyweight||Johannesburg||05 Mar 12:51|
|PR Account Director||Cape Town||05 Mar 10:02|
|Head of Digital||Pretoria||04 Mar 10:47|
|Mid-Level Hybrid Designer||Pretoria||03 Mar 09:33|
|SEO Manager||Johannesburg||02 Mar 12:22|
|Mid/Senior Designer - Fashion||Johannesburg||02 Mar 09:04|
|Senior DTP Operator/Typesetter||Johannesburg||01 Mar 13:29|
|Mid-Weight Multimedia Designer||Johannesburg||01 Mar 11:46|
|Advertising Coordinator||Johannesburg||01 Mar 10:32|
|Language Practitioner||Johannesburg||01 Mar 08:21|