- Unemployment rises to 32.5%
- D&AD Shift partners with Google to help secure jobs for diverse creative talent
- 4 directions for the modern graduate to consider in the digital marketing space
Mid-Weight Digital Designer
|Location:||Cape Town, Kenilworth|
Job descriptionWe’re looking for a mid-weight digital designer with talent and experience by the bucket load. We are SA’s leading multi-disciplinary client experience specialists, and much of our work is design intensive. You’ll work as part of our dedicated team at nlighten’s super-comfortable head-office in Kenilworth, Cape Town. You will be the custodian of all visual and creative output of the nlighten brand as well as those of some of our clients. You’ll produce consistent creative and visual material across all platforms. Ideally, you’re the sort of person who is flexible and able to use your creative and project management skills to deliver work of superior quality.
- Brand custodian responsible for creative, art direction and visual positioning of the brand across all platforms
- Conceptualising and overseeing all digital projects
- Project management, ensuring that deadlines are met
- Ensuring consistent creative output of high quality
- Quality control and review of and sign-off on all creative and design outputs
- Design graphic material across all social media platforms
(this includes static and animated posts)
- Responsible for community management across all social media
- Update and maintain nlighten website with content
Company DescriptionSouth Africa’s leading multi-disciplinary Customer Experience (CX) Specialists
- Self-starter with a high degree of decision-making ability
- Highly organised and efficient, with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong team leadership and collaboration skills
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Proven success at managing multiple projects, schedules and resources
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Expert working knowledge of design software – Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, UX software, video production, Adobe Premiere, and AfterEffects
- Good working knowledge of HTML, SEO, keywords, Google Analytics and WordPress.
- Understanding of web standards, current design trends and social media content design
- Team player, fully committed to the nlighten team’s success
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong business acumen
- Fast learner
- Knowledge of e-mail communication creation, automation and database management through a high-end system such as Campaign Monitor and MailChimp
- Conceptual, digital and web-design experience of at least seven years.
- Experience in animation would be a great advantage
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or relevant field
- seven+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative suite and Photoshop
- Strong creative, design and multitasking skills
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to create effective designs
Posted on 22 Feb 15:51
Apply by emailnathalie schooling
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Designer, Graphic Designer, Digital Designer, Digital Account Manager, Multimedia Designer, DTP Operator, Digital Copywriter, Digital Producer, Graphic/Digital Designer, Head of Digital
Get job alerts for Digital Designer jobs
Cape Town R15000 - R25000 Monthly
We are recruiting for a Digital Designer to join a wonderful digital marketing agency based in Cape Town.
Cape Town R30 - R35 Monthly
Job Description A long-standing integrated advertising agency is looking for a TTL art director/designer to produce award winning work for one of South Africa's...
Cape Town R25 - R35 Monthly
Job Description A long-standing integrated advertising agency, is looking for a mid-senior digital designer to push one of South Africa’s most relevant...
We are looking for a designer, specialising in digital design, who can meticulously translate brand strategy into strong, creative concepts.
19 Feb 2021
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference. An integrated agency with a focus on retail is on the lookout for a mid-senior Digital Designer/Art...
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference. A full-service, integrated agency in Cape Town has an amazing opportunity for a junior to...
We are looking for someone to add their creative digital skills to keep taking one of South Africa’s most relevant, forward-thinking and consumer-centric grocery...
We are looking for someone to add their creative digital and ATL skills to keep taking one of South Africa’s most relevant, forward-thinking and consumer-centric...
We’re looking for a mid-senior designer with multi-disciplinary skills to work on various exciting projects for one of our key clients.
Cape Town, Somerset West R20000 - R35000 Monthly neg
MDOT is looking for a highly-talented and passionate senior digital graphic designer to join our team.
26 Jan 2021
Cape Town R10000 - R13000 Monthly
A boutique marketing and design consultancy with longstanding clients is looking for a talented, fun-loving, hardworking designer/art director.
11 Jan 2021
Cape Town, Durbanville
We are looking for mid-level website developer to join our fun and dynamic team! If you are a master of code and energised by all things websites then this is the...
Imagine This Digital
11 Feb 2021
Cape Town, Woodstcok
Create functional website pages, mailers, banners from designs with experience in developing cross-platform and cross-browserDevelop well-structured, maintainable...