Facebook Ads Strategist/Campaign Manager
|Remuneration:||R20000 - R25000 per month negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Performance-based commissions, work from home|
Alphabet is growing and we are in search of a Facebook Ads Strategist / Campaign Manager to join our team on a short term contract basis, managing paid Facebook & Instagram campaigns for our portfolio of local e-commerce clients.
Location: Anywhere as long as you have WIFI! Work from home
Hours: Hours are flexible as long as you get the job done and do it well. We like our team members to be available online during working hours (9-5) for team and client comms on Slack/email
Must have your own laptop and good WIFI
Start date: As soon as possible - Ideally 22 February 2021. We have a waitlist of awesome e-commerce clients wanting to come on board and we need YOU to take the lead
Duration: Six months (with high probability to extend based on performance)
Remuneration: R25,000 p/month managing 10 clients
Is this you?
- You know how the Facebook ads platform works (either learned through Facebook’s Blueprint training or learning as you go, or through courses)
- You’ve already worked with ads in e-commerce category and have delivered good results
- You understand Facebook’s metrics and how to use Facebook’s reports for analysis
- You know how to take a KPI and develop an ad strategy to deliver on those objectives
- You understand the human and creative part of advertising on Facebook
- You’re hungry to learn and develop Marketing knowledge as well as media buying
- You’re process driven, able to follow instructions and deliver work consistently to a high level of accuracy
- You’d enjoy a remote, office-less role and the opportunity to create true work-life balance
- You’d love to work for a business that is passionate about delivering results for local businesses mostly in the fashion and lifestyle space - working with many dynamic local entrepreneurs.
- You are comfortable with managing client accounts directly
- You don’t take life too seriously and can laugh at yourself
- You learn from your mistakes and you love finding solutions and striving for better results.
- Manage Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns for Alphabet Ecommerce clients
- Work closely with small, local female-owned businesses in the fashion & lifestyle industry
- Design ad strategies that will deliver on client goals
- Manage the end-to-end campaign process, working closely with the client and Alphabet team
- Essentially you are responsible for; account management, strategy development, design brief development, campaign management and reporting
- You will be working alongside two other strategists so you can learn from and share insights with one another
- Accountability and "taking control" is your mantra
- Ticking things off your digital to-do list makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside
- You love ANY type of automation
- You strive for daily efficiency and productivity goals
- Trello-it, Slack-it, Google-it is part of your daily vocab
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are a natural problem solver - you love teaching yourself things online and you love constantly expanding your knowledge
- You are very comfortable navigating your way around the various key social media platforms
- You are ready to get stuck in and get things done!
Your written and verbal English language communications must be of a very high level for this role ideally with native,or close to natively spoken English to represent the agency well on strategy calls when needed.
We are super excited to meet the next member of our team and encourage you to apply!
Our agency churn rate is low and we are picky about the clients we work with, to ensure clients align with our values and we can deliver the results they need.
Knowledge of Facebook advertising is essential but we can also teach you our methods and how we have delivered consistently high results from clients. You can learn from us and ideally, we can learn from you too!
How to apply
Step 1: Complete our skills survey
Step 2: Send your CV to az.oc.spohskrowtebahpla@olleh and include a short intro blurb or video that will give us more of a true sense of who you are
If your skills are a good fit, we will be in touch within two to three days with the next steps.
Find out more about Alphabet Social on Instagram: @alphabetsocial
Company DescriptionSocial media marketing consultancy helping online businesses scale.
Posted on 11 Feb 12:12
Apply by emailAndrea van Greunen
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Manager, Account Manager, Store Manager, Marketing Manager, Account Director, Creative Director, Project Manager, Account Executive, Digital Account Manager, Campaign Manager
Cape Town R40000 Monthly
We are searching for a skilled e-business campaign manager to join a renowned Digital agency.
Cape Town R30000 - R35000 Monthly
Join a global integrated brand activation agency as their Account Manager working closely with clients on their social media campaigns. Responsibilities Develop...
Cape Town, Bellville R15000 Monthly
Are you a highly skilled digital-marketing and social media wizard? Would you like to manage advertising and promotional campaigns that use the message of Jesus to reach...
Christian Vision South Africa
10 Feb 2021
Join one of Cape Town's retail giants as a data and campaign manager. Requirements: Industry-related degreeOver four years' Marketing experienceFour+ years...
We have an exciting opportunity for a senior Performance Marketing Campaign Manager/ PPC Agency Lead (Google Ads, Facebook, PriceCheck) to work at an agency with a great...