- GirlCode partners with Deloitte for virtual career day
- Employment Services Bill seeks to prioritise hiring of local unskilled labour
- Apply for graduate programme in cryptocurrency and development
Paid Media Campaign Specialist
|Remuneration:||R12500 - R15000 per month Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Possibility of equity|
|Location:||Cape Town, V & A Waterfront|
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic individual to maintain and set up paid media campaigns for a number of brands within our exciting portfolio. The Digital Campaign Specialist will be required to drive lead generation and ROI in the digital space, brand awareness, recruitment acquisition and likes, and reach campaigns.
We are defined by our greatest asset – our People and the great work we do for our clients!
Our greatest value is doing great work for clients and building long term relationships with them have always been a strong focus of the business and the passion to grow our clients businesses. This post is partly remote based (2-3 days in the office) and requires an entrepreneurial individual with an who is able to remotely on specific days of the week. Our culture is open, honest, sincere and most of all – rewarding!
We aim to give everyone that “Wow!!” experience. If you share in our mind-set and want to be part of a company that delivers beyond expectations – then join us!
Create. Build. Manage:
- Juggle multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities and tight schedules across numerous brands and accounts.
- Collaborate with various technical and non-technical teams to provide creative ideas and solutions and meet brand strategic requirements.
- Create, build, manage and report on digital PPC campaigns through a variety of channels: Search, Social (Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Bing).
- Continually build, maintain and optimise campaigns and data in order to maximise performance from lead to sale to conversion activation. This will vary from client-to-client, depending on their business objectives for the campaign.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics in order to measure continuous improvement.
- Identify new digital advertising verticals to help the business always stay ahead.
- Ability to manage client account relationships and grow the account over time through continuous strategising and optimisations.
- Responsible for building, maintaining, optimising and navigating PPC/Google & Facebook ad campaigns/platforms.
- Support, troubleshoot, and analyse Google & Facebook ad campaign performance in real-time and have experience in using Data Studio for reporting.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Campaign testing and quality assurance.
- Quality in writing ad copy for Google ads
- Implementation of Google analytics and tracking in order to improve e-commerce and user journey along with Google Tag Management use experience is preferred
- Utilise Facebook as a strong advertising tool, through campaign development of PPC campaigns: lead generation, like campaigns, reach, custom audiences, remarketing tools and optimisation insights
- This role is based in Cape Town but you work remotely two to three days a week. And travel to our new Waterfront offices and times a week
- Do you have a degree/diploma in marketing/ digital marketing management or similar?
- Do you have at least two to three years of digital marketing experience with performance campaigns and brand management in an agency/ similar environment with proven success and references to prove the same?
- Are you Google Ads and/or Google Analytics certified? Facebook Business Manager Certified?
- Can you prove your experience within a paid search marketing role – with an understanding of Google analytics and Tag Manager ?
- How strong of an analytical someone would you say you are?
Monthly Starting Salary: R12,500 CTC (after tax deductions) (Mid Level Role). After three months probation, we will reevaluate the existing salary based on performance over the same period.
With possibility of equity options available based on performance after 12 months.
Experience: Two to three years at mid-level
Availability required: Start of February or March 2021
Posted on 14 Jan 10:35
Apply by emailOliver
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Specialist, Marketing Specialist, Media Specialist, Communications Specialist, PPC Specialist, Systems Specialist
Get job alerts for Specialist jobs
HelloFCB is looking for a programmatic specialist who will be responsible for planning , implementing and optimising display, search and video campaigns on behalf of...
Cape Town R35000 - R40000 Monthly
We are searching for a top-notch savvy and experienced digital marketing specialist to join a highly successful team as soon as possible.
Cape Town R15000 - R20000 Monthly
Basic function: Develop, implement and maintain paid media/ PPC campaigns, paid social media campaigns, and prepare data analytics reports.Key responsibilities and...
Cape Town, Claremont
Brandesign Group (PTY) Ltd have a vacancy for a PPC Specialist to join our digital team.
Brandesign Group (Pty) Ltd
24 Feb 2021
We are looking for an expert email marketing Specialist. You will own and drive the email content and strategy across the entire...
Potentiam (PTY) Ltd
22 Feb 2021
We are looking for a Digital Specialist and Social Media Manager with a strong grasp of current marketing tools and digital strategy who is able to lead integrated...
19 Feb 2021
Cape Town, Wynberg
Overview of position The Chelsea Group’s shared Bid Team is looking to expand with a Pricing and Costing Specialist (PCS).
18 Feb 2021
Cape Town, Century City
Social Places is a Digital MarTech company that specialises in location-based marketing and reputation management for multi-location and franchised brands.
Cape Town, Bellville R15000 Monthly
Are you a highly skilled digital-marketing and social media wizard? Would you like to manage advertising and promotional campaigns that use the message of Jesus to reach...
Christian Vision South Africa
10 Feb 2021
Responsibilities: &• Reviewing and analysing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized. &• Preparing detailed strategy and progress...
Cape Town, Bloubergstrand
Paddington Station PR is an eight-year-old strategic and award-winning PR and communications agency that applies the latest research and insights on post-demographic...
Paddington Station PR
3 Feb 2021
Cape Town R30000 - R40000 Monthly
We are recruiting for a Senior Search Specialist to join one of the best global performance marketing agencies in South Africa.
Cape Town, V&A Waterfront R10000 - R10000 Monthly
Capitalize has an exciting opportunity for a talented junior-level SEO specialist to join our dynamic team and for this individual to grow within the business and grow...
14 Jan 2021
Cape Town R30000 - R35000 Monthly
All-rounder digital communication expert Within this role you will plan, execute and measure digital content that supports the strategy of the business and...
13 Jan 2021
Go global with this fabulous job opportunity to work on a leading innovative, designer hearing protection device brand whose head office is in Antwerp.
Knysna, Leisure Isle R30000 - R45000 Monthly
We are Conversion Advantage, an international digital marketing agency based in the Garden Route, looking for a skilled, senior SEO specialist to join our dynamic team.
4 Jan 2021
Cape Town, Rondebosch R15000 - R20000 Monthly
We are looking for a mature, suitably experienced HR administrator.
Community Media Trust
23 hours ago
Cape Town, Gardens R36100 - R36100 Monthly
About the company We are one of the few companies in the country which embraces the philosophy of self-management.
Voys Telecom SA (Pty) Ltd
1 day ago
Cape Town, Goodwood R6000 - R10000 Monthly neg
Responsible for the general accounting function including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules, ledgers, account and bank reconciliations.
DLonra (Pty) Ltd
24 Feb 2021
Cape Town, Foreshore
Create content that shares our story and vision, promote our brand, and makes an impact across many different digital platforms.
Southern Guild, the premier gallery for collectible design in Africa, is seeking a dynamic person with excellent organisational skills to work in the communications...
22 Feb 2021
We have an exciting position for someone with an eye for detail and that has a passion for data.
22 Feb 2021
Duties and responsibilities Full operational management of Accounts Receivable function within the Finance Department.Raising of all invoices, receipting of all...
Cape Town, Claremont
The ideal incumbent needs to be a positive and proactive team player who will be involved in the monthly processing of the accounts and reconciliations and will support...
10 Feb 2021
Knysna, Leisure Isle R12000 Monthly
We are looking for a creative retail visual merchandiser to increase sales, get buyer's attention, and to provide an excellent in-store, website and ecommerce...
5 Feb 2021
Cape Town R5000 - R7000 Monthly neg
Researchers are the first point of contact between Top Media and Communications (Pty) Ltd and our clients.
Cape Town, V&A Waterfront
A prestigious business centre situated at the V&A Waterfront requires the services of a dynamic Office Manager with experience as personal assistant and event...
4 Feb 2021
We are looking for an experienced consumer account director who has solid experience working in a PR agency on medium and large clients.
3 Feb 2021
Cape Town, Observatory
We are looking for a junior digital analyst to join our small but passionate team, with a focus on platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and digital...
Traffic Brand Analytics
2 Feb 2021