- Making a hospital space feel psychologically safer helped South African health workers
- Evolution of workforce skills demand - what the future holds
- 5 key trends shaping the post-pandemic workplace
Digital Campaign Manager
|Remuneration:||R20000 - R25000 per month Negotiable depending on experience|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Our client a leading innovative digital agency seeks to hire a mid-level digital campaign manager. Must have at least four years of experience in a digital agency with big brands exp.
- Social media and digital campaign management
- Google Ads: Display, search, shopping, mobile, video, AdWords and Analytics
- Build a PPC strategy for a variety of client accounts
- Paid media and social media advertising
- Social media ad auctions and bid management
- Campaign monitoring, analysis and strategy
- Paid media on the following social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, WhatsApp, YouTube
- Facebook Business and Ads Manager
- Facebook Ads: Lead generation, dynamic, collection, reach, offer claim, conversion, Messenger and event response ads
- Conduct A/B testing
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Digital marketing and social media analytics
- Daily management of paid search plans
- Conduct data analytics and metrics analysis to measure:
- Customer journey segmentation
- User engagement
- Campaign performance
- Social media/digital marketing/SEO qualification
- Facebook Blueprint
- LinkedIn Learning
- Twitter Flight School
- Update CV
- Portfolio (digital media campaigns you've implemented/analysed etc).
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will be in touch within a 96 hour turn-around time.
Should you not hear from us, please treat your application for this job as unsuccessful.
Posted on 13 Jan 14:00
Apply by emailBianca Gibbon
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Manager, Store Manager, Account Manager, Account Director, Marketing Manager, Project Manager, Account Executive, Branch Manager, Brand Manager, Campaign Manager