- Making a hospital space feel psychologically safer helped South African health workers
- Evolution of workforce skills demand - what the future holds
- 5 key trends shaping the post-pandemic workplace
Digital Marketing Manager - Financial Services
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have a fabulous job opportunity for a senior Digital Marketing Manager at a leading financial services company’s Cape Town office. The successful candidate will work with wealth, asset management and ensure divisions across business to deliver the full suite of digital marketing elements. The scope of this encompasses everything from digital campaigns to email marketing, social media, UX and any other digital marketing requirements, linked to business unit needs and targets. You will be fully accountable for driving digital effectiveness and automation within marketing. Don’t miss out!
- Ensure website aligns with strategic objectives; drive the launch of the company’s new website and further development phases
- Ongoing development of digital marketing strategy to drive business goals and effectiveness of the public facing website, SEO, SEM, display advertising and social media
- Lead role in delivery of public facing digital projects, including ownership of marketing related IT change control
- Oversee digital advertising and own the agency relationship
- Conceptualise and rollout campaign landing pages as and when required
- Drive lead generation through ad-hoc campaigns and ongoing efforts
- Line management of digital marketing team
- Assist and provide input on UX improvement, client journeys and maximisation across the business for both public facing and transactional websites and email communication
- Own UX vendor relationship
- Develop and enable CI standards and drive style sheet application across all digital platforms
- Full oversight of group communications module and delivery of development roadmap
- Oversee traditional and digital marketing monthly metrics reporting pack
- Ownership of online reputation management and community engagement across social media platforms
- Identify customer and industry trends in order to maximise the company’s offering.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Degree - B Com or B Bus Science Marketing Management
- Minimum 10 years relevant work experience
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
- Computer literacy (MS Office; advanced PowerPoint knowledge)
- Basic understanding and proficiency with HTML, UX, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Product Management, and other relevant digital marketing related platforms
- Solutions orientated
- Presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Positive attitude
- Highly numeric/analytical.
Application deadline: 11 December 2020
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 04 Dec 09:31
+27 21 422 1037
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Manager, Store Manager, Account Manager, Marketing Intern, Marketing Manager, Project Manager, Branch Manager, Brand Manager, Campaign Manager, Digital Account Manager
Get job alerts for Marketing Manager jobs
(Temporary job role) Overview of role: We are looking for an experienced Marketing Project Manager (3-5 years) to manage a global team of creative resources for...
Dotsure Ltd is hiring a channel manager for their marketing department The successful applicant will be responsible for improving customer consumption; planning and...
Dotsure Ltd has a vacancy in their marketing department for a channel manager.
Digital marketing manager We offer remote working, flexi-time opportunities in digital marketing management for international clients in a number of exciting...
Digital marketing manager We offer remote working, flexi-time opportunities in Digital Marketing Management for international clients in a number of exciting...