- 9 don'ts to make remote working a success in 2021
- Basic Education commits to paying assistants' stipends
- 4 principles to embrace to become an adaptive leader
Digital Marketing Intern
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic plus commission|
|Benefits:||Commission earned per client. Free online training.|
|Location:||Cape Town, Kenilworth|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionWe are a rapidly growing digital marketing and website design company based in Cape Town. We’re on the hunt for a junior digital and marketing manager. We are looking for the ideal candidate who either is super keen to get involved in Facebook and Google Ads or has experience in it along with some creative writing skills.
This will be a work from home position once training is completed. First-month training at our home office, then once a week meet up at the office for additional training and online meetings. Willing to do various online courses to improve skills (courses paid for). Study will be part of the day's work, sometimes after hours studying will be needed.
Salary: Based on experience.
A tiered commission structure is based on the number of clients you are managing and the number of hours spent per client.
Hours expected: six hours a day for client management, additional 2hrs online studying/courses. The first month will be training, studying full time and job shadowing before the client's portfolio is handed over to your fully. Your own computer is necessary and a decent internet connection when working at home.
- A creative person with excellent planning, organising and communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously
- Good understanding of digital metrics and ability to interpret data
- An understanding of Facebook’s business settings and Ads manager
- Minimum six months of experience as a social media specialist or similar role
- Experience with Google Ads and Google Analytics is a plus
- Enjoy creative writing
- Able to provide examples of written and creative work created for marketing purposes
- Willing to do various online course to improve skills (courses paid for)
- Able to work remotely and visit the office in Kenilworth while training and once a week
A new year, new career?! If this all sounds good, we would love to hear from you!
Please email a covering letter explaining why you are interested in this position, cv and any creative writing examples.
SUBJECT LINE Rocket Digital Marketing Intern
Subject: Rocket Digital Marketing Intern
Only applicants based in Cape Town will be considered.
Posted on 02 Dec 16:30
Apply by emailSonja
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Sales Assistant, Marketing Manager, Marketing Intern, Media Intern, Sales Representative, Strategist, Channel Manager, Design Intern, Marketing, Marketing Assistant
Get job alerts for Marketing Intern jobs
Cape Town, Bellville R6500 Monthly neg
We are looking for a junior brand/marketing graduate who is creative and driven with a passion for digital marketing and photography. Are you ready for the...
11 Jan 2021
Knysna R12000 Monthly
Conversion Advantage is one of South Africa’s leading digital marketing agencies.
4 Jan 2021