- Are SA employers allowed to implement a compulsory Covid-19 vaccine policy? (Part 2)
- Community development in the mining industry requires buy in and training to be effective
- How to virtually create "watercooler moments" in 2021
|Remuneration:||R18000 - R32000 per month Cost to company|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Fourways - Design Quarter|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Black Snow Group|
Job descriptionBlack Snow Group is an integrated marketing agency with impressive client roster is looking for a digital marketing strategist with a minimum of five+ years' experience in a strategic role with digital marketing.
The role requires a digitally savvy, innovator, a trendsetter, and a progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of a client business and drive growth opportunities. The person we are looking for is dynamic, profit driven, strategically-minded + digital, experienced, connected, great fun and able to sell at the highest level.
Your primary role is to build our client base through developing digital marketing and communication strategies that deliver against our client's business objectives and to maximise sales, enhance the company bottom line and ensure the good reputation of the business is upheld.
You will be required to prepare award-winning pitches and presentations (360° planning including digital) and be responsible for the promoting the agency services. Must have the experience and skill to produce comprehensive strategy, proposals and presentations as well as present them.
Play an advisory role on client engagements, serving as a strategy advisor to both account leads and clients.
- Develop unique strategies and builds upon current client strategies including the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives.
- Perform detailed evaluation of client business environment including customer needs, capabilities/assets, and competitive realities to identify unique market opportunities and threats.
- Lead the design of insight driven strategies from opportunity identification through to experience definition.
- Proactively keeps abreast of assigned clients' marketing and media plans, and provides technological solutions including rich media, site optimisation, promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, etc.
- Partner with creative, technology, analytics and account management to ensure successful project hand-off and work is appropriately positioned for long-term success.
- Research and analysis market trends, demographics, competitor pricing schedules, competitor services, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
Demonstrate an ongoing ability to work collaboratively with our company's management and other agency teams on RFPs, tenders, meetings, presentations, etc.
- Assist in fostering new business, prepare and presents winning strategic pitches and presentations
- Identifying and penetrating new clientele and following up with quality client service
- Demonstrate an ongoing ability to work collaboratively with our company's management and other agency teams on RFPs, tenders, meetings, presentations, etc.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for business marketing activities
Company DescriptionEstablished in October 2009, Black Snow Group is one of the top digitally-led branding and marketing companies in South Africa, servicing smart brands nationally and globally. We have subsequently grown into a well-balanced, progressive and bold marketing team with expert knowledge in all things marketing.
RequirementsIn order to succeed you will need agency to show experience within migital marketing – Social media, SEO and paid marketing but not limited to and would include other marketing channels.
- South African citizen
- Reliable transport (own reliable vehicle essential)
- Minimum of a degree, diploma or equivalent in digital marketing
- Minimum five+ years in a strategy role with experience (Agency Experience a must)
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing
- Research and writing skills are essential
- Ability to very effectively communicate agency capabilities and brand personality to prospect
- Leadership/management experience would be an advantage
- A hands-on and professional approach with both clients and team members
- Highly attentive to detail - you are a "well-organised" freak
- Prepared to work late (if needed) go the extra mile!
- Must be able to perform under pressure and deliver on fixed timelines
- Must have excellent ability to work with people within cross functional teams
- Must have strong networking, facilitation and negotiation skills
- A strategic and creative thinker who is confident, self-motivated, articulate and practical.
Important: No recruiters, please.
Posted on 23 Nov 10:50
NB: No Recruiters Please
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Sales Assistant, Marketing Intern, Sales Representative, Strategist, Channel Manager, Marketing, Marketing Coordinator, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Sales Rep
Get job alerts for Strategist jobs
We are looking for a paid media strategist who is passionate about digital media as a whole, someone who isn’t afraid to learn & share their ideas.
bidorbuy is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic individual to maintain and setup paid media campaigns for bidorbuy. You will manage a variety of Google and...
Using your analytical mindset, you will be responsible for the execution, performance and reporting of the paid social campaigns across paid social platforms within our...
Key purpose of the role This multifaceted role is tasked with advancing the station's content and marketing goals through clever and captivating show and...
We are looking for a reliable freelance/flexi-time/full-time digital/social media strategist to assist us in digital strategy, social media management, and content...
Johannesburg, Lonehill R15000 - R22000 Monthly neg
If you’re looking for an exciting, extraordinary and spontaneous agency – then IMS is the agency for you! We are looking for the best and the brightest to...