- How to introduce authentication biometrics without additional hardware
- 5 tips for working while on holiday
- GBV in the workplace: Where to from here?
Digital Marketing Strategist
|Remuneration:||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Location:||Port Elizabeth, South End|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionBoomtown is looking for an experienced and results-driven digital marketing strategist to join our agile team in Port Elizabeth! This role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives. We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and all digital marketing channels.
The digital marketing strategist is responsible for developing solutions to meet clients’ brand objectives based on consumer insight and data. Through their digital knowledge, spotting of trends and technologies, develop strategies that drive ROI by combining all the relevant marketing channels and platforms – from audits, strategy to content – into one actionable plan that is then used to launch our clients product or service.
The digital marketing strategist answers key questions such as:
- How brands are communicated and experienced through digital interactions, and
- How digital interactions fit into broader customer experiences.
- Digital audits and recommendations/insight extraction
- Develops unique digital strategies and builds upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives
- Support overall marketing strategies by integrating digital marketing.
- Use analytics tools to track and analyse information including audience, acquisition, conversion and other KPI’s.
- Collect and record A/B performance data from digital assets for follow-up investigation and analysis.
Company DescriptionOur cultural roots and deep, on-the-ground market immersion ensures we deliver relevant creative solutions, understanding the people who make up South Africa’s main market, and connecting your brand with their hearts and buying behaviours.
Our strength lies in positioning global brands into Africa, as well as taking South African brands to the broader African market. We do this by creating standout brand presence through a deep on-the-ground cultural connection to the right market and its local catalysts.
At Boomtown, we see the power of people. Our people are the most valuable part of our business. They are insightful, world-class, creative, multidisciplinary, authentic and professional. We see all that they can be and endeavor to provide the best environment for them to thrive in.
See yourself fitting in?
Get in touch.
- An understanding of marketing with regards to strategy, positioning, value proposition and target market research.
- Three to five years of full-time experience in developing full spectrum digital marketing strategies.
- Understanding of key tools, platforms, media buying process and social media content plans, including analytics and measurement.
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams and business groups, including Creative, Media and Technical Delivery Specialists.
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth and incremental opportunities with client partners
- Strong interest in technology and digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- Ad-Agency experience in the FMCG sector advantageous
- Combines an in-depth knowledge of client business objectives, online strategies, and their competitive landscape with a rich background in the digital marketing industry to deliver effective digital marketing recommendations.
- Responsible for achieving the client’s strategic brand and business objectives by working with clients to provide them with guidance and working with the internal team to achieve execution of strategies.
Posted on 28 Oct 11:10
0861 199 494
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Marketing Manager, Digital Designer, Marketing, Strategist, Marketing Intern, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Strategist, Head of Digital, Marketing Assistant, Media Strategist
We are an independent strategic brand agency that specialises in creative brand design, integrated communications, and digital marketing. We believe that everyone can look, but not everyone can see. It's why we use on-the-ground market immersion and create culturally relevant, creative solutions to connect brands with hearts.