Paid Media Strategist
|Remuneration:||R20000 - R30000 per month Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Tokai|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionAtypical is an internationally focused marketing agency that specialises in providing services to the commercial real estate industry We are a young team of highly talented individuals who are driven to make an impact and have fun. We’re known for our unique and well...atypical approach to achieving business results through truly remarkable marketing strategies and campaigns.
We are looking for a paid media strategist who is passionate about data and who isn’t afraid to share their ideas You’ll have the ability to make a real contribution to our clients marketing strategy and campaigns if you’re hungry and not afraid of a little hard work Our strategist needs to be able to combine their understanding of a client’s business objectives, with their mind-blowing analytical and marketing skills to produce remarkable results.
- Conceptualise and develop paid media ad campaigns
- Manage client paid media budget to ensure a positive ROI.
- Work with brand strategists and marketing coordinators to build and run paid media ad campaigns
- Optimize paid media for qualified leads and ROI
- Manage experimentation across channels and work with account managers to inform creative development
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all key metrics, KPIs and learnings
- Analyse paid media traffic to develop, execute, test and report on paid and SEO strategies
- Stay abreast with all technical and content advances and updates as it relates to Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and any other online display marketing channels.
Company DescriptionAtypical is a full-service marketing agency that specialises in the commercial real estate industry. An award-winning agency, servicing some of the biggest names in commercial real estate (in the US and UK markets). We run with the ideas that are unconventional, the ones that scare us the most. We push the envelope, take the risks and give our clients the opportunity to tell their story in a new and different way.
RequirementsCritical minimum requirements:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Four+ years of experience using PPC and digital advertising, with a B2B focus
- Impeccable command of the English language (written and verbal)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advance understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Ability to utilise analytics tools to analyse data and trends in order to improve ROI and identify growth opportunities
- Strong experience with Google AdWords – annual certifications required
- Facebook Blueprint
- Strong experience with social ad platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Positive, friendly and approachable
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Proactive, caring and a stickler for the little details
- Comfortable working alone and in a team
- Organised and deadline-driven
- Professional communication (verbal, presentation, written, etc.)
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Flexible and agile in their working style
- A passion for learning and developing both professionally and personally
Posted on 27 Oct 10:43
Apply by emailSkye Revell
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Social Media Manager, Media Specialist, Strategist, Digital Marketing Strategist, Media Strategist, Social Media
Get job alerts for Media Strategist jobs
Cape Town, Foreshore
The digital social media strategist will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing the company's and clients overall social media strategy in...
We have an exciting employment opportunity for a mid-weight Integrated Media Channel Strategist at a cutting-edge Agency (start-up) in Cape Town.
Cape Town, Woodstock
RunwaySale is one of the top e-tailers in South Africa.
Cape Town (potential to be remote)
Start Date: Jan 2021 Location: Either remote or from an office in Westlake, Tokai Salary: Market Related We are seeking a passionate Paid...
Cape Town, Century City R520000 - R70000 Yearly
A product shop specialising in Mobile payments platform are looking for top C# developers to build and facilitate a range of the best payment experiences! You will join...
South Africa’s leading investment corporation based in Cape Town northern suburbs is looking for a young talented intermediate Java developer to join its new...
One of the coolest software development House in the country is looking to expand their team with a talented intermediate Java developer.
Cape Town R400000 - R500000 Yearly
Join a well-known consulting house based in the mother city! You will get exposure to various clients in the banking and investment industry, equipped with exciting...
Cape Town R540000 - R550000 Yearly
Here's a cool shop, based near Cape Town's renowned Waterfront looking for the animal lover at heart! You will be part of a team-building and maintaining a custom...
A highly specialised team is on the lookout for intermediate Java developers to join their expanding business! If you have a passion for software development and are...
Cape Town R600000 - R650000 Yearly
Join South Africa’s leading online delivery company.