- "I hope to see genuine inclusion in the digital advertising industry," Boomtown's Brenda Ulay
- Tackling your B-BBEE in 2021 - 4 tips to doing more with less
- 5 ways in which 2020 changed the way corporates (and their employees) work
Customer Support Technician
|Reference:||#Customer Support Tec|
|Company:||Talent Magnet | Digital Recruitment|
Job descriptionWe’re looking for an organized and detailed-oriented WordPress support technician with two+ years of relevant experience. It’s a remote working position, so you’ll have the flexibility to work from wherever there is a fast internet connection. (By fast, we mean being able to have video calls without the “can you hear me now? Nope. Wait. Let me turn off my video.” conversation).
You’ll need to be available from 3:00pm – 12:00am SAST.
You’re great dealing with clients, you like keeping information and data organized, you’re good at knowing what is important vs urgent and can manage project queues alongside a client services manager and development team.
Requirements and duties:
Be the first responder for inbound client communication with the ability to identify what’s needed, set clear expectations with the client, and plan the work needed with the client services manager and development team.
- To provide a first-class service to our clients.
- In cooperation with the client services manager, create quotes for work that’s needed and getting approval from clients for that work.
- In cooperation with the client services manager, determine what exactly is needed to fulfill the needs of a client request.
- Communicate frequently and effectively through project management and help desk tools both internally and with clients.
- Ask smart questions to get to the root of the challenge of work that’s needed for the client.
- Post status updates from clients to our internal team
- Communicate findings and project progress from our development team back to clients
- Present information in both directions in the most accurate and clear way possible.
- Be as concise as possible without leaving out important details.
- Leverage screen capture and video capture tools to more effectively and clearly communicate specific issues a client may be facing, or to more clearly show our development team the work to be completed.
- Implement best practices for performing all tasks related to client communication and services.
- Coordinate multiple ongoing maintenance and development tasks with budgets between $150 to $5K, or more.
- Be able to troubleshoot and diagnose common issues related to SSL, WordPress configuration, plugins, themes, and related updates. This may require using an SFTP client (Filezilla, Transmit) to rule out common file conflicts.
- Have a thorough understanding of WordPress and the web hosting landscape.
- Have a clear understanding of DNS and domain configuration
- Be comfortable with HTML, CSS, jQuery, PHP as well as a willingness and ability to learn quickly for technical troubleshooting purposes.
Posted on 16 Nov 16:08
Apply by emailTaryn Alexander
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Technician
We're recruitment experts who specialise in digital. With over 15 years experience ,Here's what we offer. FAST, PROFESSIONAL SERVICE Speed is everything in this business, which is why work around the clock to get results fast. A UNIQUE DIGITAL FOCUS We're passionate about digital and uniquely focused on helping the industry grow. From Client Service to Paid Media, SEO, Marketing, and more, we've got it covered. NATIONAL NETWORK With contacts across the South Africa and some obroad, we have the ability to find work placements and opportunities irrespective of location. IMPROVISED SOLUTIONS Whether it's immersing ourselves in company culture or hot desking at clients to find them the perfect candidate, we pull out all the stops.
A JSE listed group has an awesome opportunity for an awesome IT support technician to join them! You will be responsible for the timely and effective response to the...
Johannesburg R300000 - R350000 Yearly
We have an amazing opportunity for a Support desk technician in Johannesburg! We require a candidate with: Degree or Diploma in IT3+ years’ experienceMust be...