- Most employers are doing prepaid purchases the hard way - Are you one?
- Let's talk boundaries: When all work and no play leads to burn-out
- 3 tips to keep your company culture flourishing while working remotely
Digital Project Manager
|Company:||Now Boarding Digital|
Now Boarding is looking for a digital project manager to join our fun-loving, dynamic and innovative team. We create captivating digital products and brands, and we work with well-known South African and global brands, corporates, and startups. No two projects are ever the same! Our specialisations are product UX/UI design, brand development, and strategy, but our team also works on traditional brand, marketing, and above the line campaigns with an array of brilliant partners.
We thrive on collaborative, long-term relationships with our clients and we’re passionate about results-driven, conceptual thinking. What sets us apart from many agencies is that we work in a lean and agile environment, and we like to move fast! Project management is a core part of our value offering. We’re looking for a Project Manager who enjoys engaging with clients and can keep a number of projects running successfully in parallel. A few years of experience in Project Management is key, with some technical knowledge being strongly advantageous.
If you’re a strong team player and believe that our clients and partners will love working with you, we’d like to hear from you.
Our new project manager will:
- Manage projects from the proposal stage to delivery, in conjunction with our Lead Project Manager, Designers, Marketers, and Directors.
- Take and prepare briefs and accurately relay relevant information to the team to ensure smooth and successful projects.
- Define project scope, goals, budgets, deliverables, and dependencies in conjunction with our Lead Project Manager.
- Prepare the necessary documentation to ensure smooth and successful projects.
- Work closely with the directors, strategists, and studio in an agile and supportive ecosystem, to maximize each project’s success.
- Prepare project timelines and work with creative, operations, and traffic to ensure milestones and deadlines are met.
- Bring in the relevant team members, at the right times, to support you in achieving your goals.
- Keep clients informed throughout projects and manage expectations.
- Identify risks upfront and effectively mitigate and manage these with our crew and clients.
- Ensure that projects are on time, and on budget.
- Report to the Lead Project Manager on project profitability and future project optimization suggestions.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Relevant tertiary education
- Project management experience (preferably with some technical knowledge or background)
- Strong communication skills
- A process-driven mindset
- Financial aptitude and the ability to manage budgets
- A positive attitude with the ability to rally a team
- The ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
We’re looking for someone who...
- Learns fast and is able to understand complex briefs, extract the relevant information, simplify and brief the team on the requirements.
- Is highly organized and detail orientated.
- Is passionate about process and efficiency.
- Loves digital and technology.
- Works effectively under pressure while keeping the team calm and motivated.
- Takes initiative doesn’t wait for instruction and can manage their own time.
- Is completely dependable.
- A natural problem-solver and able to pull a project back on track when the unexpected comes up.
- Can effectively manage clients, even when things aren’t going quite to plan.
- Projects across a wide variety of industries.
- Working with clients of all sizes, from startups to corporates, both local and international.
- Our fun, creative, crazy, talented, and incredibly smart team.
- Flexi-time; remote and in our shared office space in the Cape Town CBD.
- Strong, collaborative relationships with our clients.
"At Now Boarding, I feel cared about. My professional growth and happiness is a priority. I am not part of a team, but part of a family!" - Ronnie, UX/UI designer
"No day is ever the same at Now Boarding. You'll constantly get challenged and therefore learn and grow, which keeps the days interesting and exciting. We have great clients that truly appreciate our work, and the projects we work on really make an impact on people’s lives. We have an unbeatable company culture, with everyone helping each other achieve our collective goals. Oh, and did I mention the delicious daily lunches?" - Nele, project manager
"I love being surrounded by people that really believe in each other and in what we do." - Saskia, UX/UI designer
- Letter of motivation
- CV, including examples of projects you have worked on previously
Posted on 01 Oct 07:57
Apply by emailMelissa Pieterse
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Manager, Store Manager, Marketing Manager, Account Manager, Project Manager, Social Media Manager, Sales Manager, Financial Manager, Campaign Manager, General Manager
Get job alerts for Project Manager jobs
Cape Town, Muizenberg
The Pure Solutions Group (Pure Solutions, Pure Survey, Pure Survey International) is looking for an experienced IT software project manager (agency-side) to manage key...
Cape Town, Woodstock
Are you the effective project leader and client partner that can own key projects and accounts, while working closely with our team of UX and UI designers to...
Cape Town R17000 - R20000 Monthly
A growing Cape Town-based advertising agency that has acquired a number of exciting new accounts is looking for a mid-level account/project manager to join the team.
Digital project managers lead and coordinate the delivery of digital projects.